Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Side note,
Since it seems like to 300C RC deals with video quality better on these newer apps i decided to compare the USB boards. Are they different ? Do they work different. Something is different.
Top board = 300C. Bottom = 300A. Completely different...

What I am thinking, is if I rename the apk to current rev. #, will it think it's current?

Johhny, I'm afraid that is considered TOP secret. You'll need to see the commanding officer to get clearance. (Laughs)..Moment.

What I am thinking, is if I rename the apk to current rev. #, will it think it's current?
Not sure that will work.
2 list Jon folders need modified. I'll find the link or screen shoot mine.
Some were changing the permission from 1 to 0 and renaming the app in this listjon folder. Didn't work for me. Once I removed all info between the brackets it worked.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Here's the mounting bracket. I had cut the plastic sheet before I bought a circular skill saw blade. The new blade works great!! But I ddn't see a reason to re cut the sheet so far. Prbly will as I now am looking at it being kinda crooked...
20170320_023943.jpg
20170320_023958.jpg
20170320_024030.jpg
20170320_023933.jpg

Darn, I had hoped 6.0 would run Go4. Wonder if I went back 1 more.
2.9.1 is working good on 7.0. I had better stick with it.. a quick edit of 2 folders will keep it from updating for a week or 2...
I just had to reconfigure mine before I could use it yesterday. Not sure how that happened. Changed them to read only after change... Hmmm
You might be able to access fastboot on the K-1 to reset it to 6.0 or what ever back up the hidden restore has in disk.

Reactions: Turbomania
Your file path
Android/data/dji.pilot/cache/list.json and component upgrade list.json.

Both need to look like this when done, open in a text editer.

{"application":
{},
"announcement":
{
Lot more code......

You are basicy removing all the text between the 2 brackets that are now together...
Woooh

Your file path

{"application":
{},
"announcement":
{
Lot more code......

You are basicy removing all the text between the 2 brackets that are now together...
Woooh
But it only works for a while? Or perm?

But it only works for a while? Or perm?
Mine was about 4 days then the update returned. I tried Go 4, but it sucks. Gonna go back to 2.9.1 again. I can remove that text within the K1 in just a couple minutes. I would rather do that than use Go 4.

What Johnny said.
Mine lasted a few weeks.
It's easy to edit..
If your handy with Firewalls there is an update folder that can be blocked also.
It's worth it. Much better video stream..

My RC updated without asking. I guess when I opened Go 4. Need to roll'er back.

Your file path

{"application":
{},
"announcement":
{
Lot more code......

Woooh
Let me guess.... it needs root doesn't it?...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak