Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Yeah my outside runs today, couldn't see the screen. (He says as he switches mods from 300C to 658C to access HDMI)

Did someone say HDMI... Lol
My Fat Sharks for my race drone should be here today.
I may have to plug em into the K1. Wonder how that will work with Go..
Litchi has a split screen mode for FPV goggles.
Just thinking out loud...

Reactions: JohnnyB
Happy birthday to me!
0dea20b6d42563f0859536ed4b6537d8.jpg

I have actually gotten pretty good prices searching the bay.

Lcom 1w amps used 2x$30
Intellinet 9dbi ant new 2x$30
Lcom Lightning suppressors new 2x$10
Hyperlink magnetic bases new 2x$3.65 with free shipping
Cr-400 coax 75ft new 2x$25

Lcom 1w amps used 2x$30
Well, happy birthday man! Keep us posted.

Reactions: elarryland
Has cross talk between the transmit and receive antenna been a problem? Should I mount one antenna a couple feet higher than the other?
Or am I overthinking it? LOL

Last edited:
I've had no problems out of mine. On my car their about 3½ to 4 feet apart.

Has cross talk between the transmit and receive antenna been a problem? Should I mount one antenna a couple feet higher than the other?
Or am I overthinking it? LOL
This has been discussed in antenna engineering sites. I can't remember the link, but installing higher/lower removes the majority if beam conflict. I havn't had issues with parallel height placement in my set up(s).

This has been discussed in antenna engineering sites. I can't remember the link, but installing higher/lower removes the majority if beam conflict. I havn't had issues with parallel height placement in my set up(s).
Mine will light up the TX light on the RX Amp if I run more than 2 watts TX.. Not that I would crank it :O
No issues I can see.
I wondered if I could run one high and one low..
Hmmmmm.
I miss my mobile station.. About ready to take down the house set up. I'm too cheap to buy more stuff...lol

Lcom 1w amps used 2x$30
You did well I would say !! Those LCom amps should work good.

Turbo, thanks for the detail video and the comparison. That's helps! How do I load the older 2.9.1 Go app on my Nvidia Shield K1. I am a IOS user and just recently purchased the Nvidia Shield K1 a week ago to use the hdmi port for my head Play goggles but the latest Go 4 app crashes all the time and the video sometimes go like your first section on your video you captured.

Can you advise me ?
Best regards,
Steve

Turbo, thanks for the detail video and the comparison. That's helps! How do I load the older 2.9.1 Go app on my Nvidia Shield K1. I am a IOS user and just recently purchased the Nvidia Shield K1 a week ago to use the hdmi port for my head Play goggles but the latest Go 4 app crashes all the time and the video sometimes go like your first section on your video you captured.

Can you advise me ?
Best regards,
Steve

Can you advise me ?
Best regards,
Steve
Here are the older versions:
DJI GO APK download | APKPure.co

Reactions: JohnnyB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member