Flying from inside house or car anyone?

The radiation field drops off drastically top or bottom of poles. Could use this though on base of top one:
Amazon.com: 4" X10" X.025 Copper Sheet Metal: Home Improvement

I was meaning whatever pole I use to hold the top one I wouldn't want that blocking some of the area of the bottom antenna if I was flying in the opposite direction of the pole from the antenna, yeah something like that LOL
I might be better off keeping them on the same plane but separating them by about 8 feet

Reactions: elarryland
Let's keep this thread alive......
Quick, somebody build/test something! Lol

Reactions: Turbomania
Winter is back, my L Come are freezing there butts off.
I flew around the yard with my goggles, used the HDMI out on the K1. This set up works surprisingly well.
That's all I got for ya...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyB
I'm building, I'm building.... (Please stand by)!!!.....

(That damm Kentuckian made me do it)...I thought he was saying "Buy something"...

Last edited:
This is a test. If this had been an actual event you would have been directed to a operations center. Please be advised a event is in planning.
20170316_083109.jpg

Last edited:
This is a test. If this had been an actual event you would have been directed to a operations center. Please be advised a event is in planning.
View attachment 78558
This looks like working great. I got similar setup. What N-male antennas are these? It seems you use the injectores only as power supply directly connected. For tripod setup I use the indoor LTX 4 watt amps without injector. However, curious to hear from your testing runs!

This looks like working great. I got similar setup. What N-male antennas are these? It seems you use the injectores only as power supply directly connected. For tripod setup I use the indoor LTX 4 watt amps without injector. However, curious to hear from your testing runs!
These are L-com 9db mobile ant. 2400LTX connected. Base of these attach to tripods. How do you use these amps without injection? I opened one up and don't see any power connection option. I just bought L-coms 15db antenna, and will be trying them out on these amps. (If it ever stops raining).

These are L-com 9db mobile ant. 2400LTX connected. Base of these attach to tripods. How do you use these amps without injection? I opened one up and don't see any power connection option. I just bought L-coms 15db antenna, and will be trying them out on these amps. (If it ever stops raining).
Good question...
Indoor: LTC, LTE, DTC, DTE, PTE
Outdoor: LTX, DTX, PTX

So this is why my TV reception keeps dropping out.
If you live in Kentucky.... Yes.... LOL... Johnny has a nuclear powered set up. Bounces his signal off the moon...

Reactions: elarryland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72