Flying chainsaw

I find it hard to believe that even that multirotor was carrying a fueled up chainsaw. How did they throttle the chainsaw up. I see no wires or servos. Hard to tell in video. Also how was it cutting the ice horizontally. I saw nothing that could change the position of the saw. I see it as a fake and if true...dumb.

Seems possible but highly staged...

At around 1:53 - 1:55 you can see arms and rotors during an icicle cutting segment.

I emphasize again... staged segments.

Seemsleverage ible but highly staged...

At around 1:53 - 1:55 you can see arms and rotors during an icicle cutting segment.

I emphasize again... staged segments.
Yeah, I saw the rotors while cutting the ice. The leverage to turn the saw on its side would be quite a bit....unless ice can form sideways in other countries due to the polar magnetic flux flow generated by ions present in the presence of crapola.

It's very easy to remount the saw at 90 degrees and shoot another STAGED segment.

Last edited:
Look closer. You can see clearly that the saw isn't even running while flying, and all the cutting was done in hand by an operator.

Great idea for zombie apocalypse :D I'm just kidding. But it would be nice, if it is customized to have an arms, then it can pick the fruits, i mean useful for agriculture used

Well, that's one way to get your drone out of a tree.

I bet they laughed till 2:42, then it hit home. At the end in the snow I found the one landing gear deploy quite amusing, like a water skier falling in and raising one arm to signal " I'm OK"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl