Drone highlights 2023

Reaction score
Another year with the Phantom 4 - my sixth. I've recently started flying an Avata, and while it has opened a whole new range of possibilities, it's certainly no replacement for the Phantom.
All of my published videos last year happened to be of locations in my home town of Melbourne and state of Victoria, Australia.

Last edited:
Simply fabulous shots of beautiful scenery. The accompanying music fits equally well.
Thanks for sharing.

Another year with the Phantom 4 - my sixth. I've recently started flying an Avata, and while it has opened a whole new range of possibilities, it's certainly no replacement for the Phantom.
All of my published videos last year happened to be of locations in my home town of Melbourne and state of Victoria, Australia.

Nice video. Saw the shadow of the phantom. I have a Phantom and a mini 2. Love them both but for different reasons. I can see the phantom way better (VLOS) The mini is easier to set up and fly. Both great drones thou.

Reactions: Pygar70

Very professional looking. The video certain showcases the capabilities of the P4, not to mention the beauty of your homeland. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome video!

Reactions: Pygar70

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl