Fly or no fly day, what have you got?

Reaction score
Considering the blizzard like weather we've got in my area, anyone else have some decent flying weather?
69aa01fc0738efa088ba80c80244201f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's raining in biblical proportion ever since I received my P3 :rolleyes:

40's here in Central CA. I got a little flying done last Friday (christmas day). Its hit and miss though between the weather and getting dark early. I'll try to get some flying done this coming new years weekend.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451375454.103565.jpg

Beautiful and sunny, 18C in Malta. Come visit - great weather and fab buildings to shoot

Beautiful weather clear skies no breeze all batteries charged and I'm ready to go

84 degrees and sunny here in Curacao but no flying for two months 23 gusting 28 knots daily, pig sick

Today is the first sunny day after 3 days of rain and storms. Dallas, TX. Hey, there was a tornado here Saturday night and lots of homes destroyed. Do you have any opinions if I ought to try to get some footage of it? I don't want to be insensitive to those who lost lives or property and the newscopters are gone, and I would be as safe as I could. Im just thinking of lifting up and rotating to get a 360 of the area and not flying horizontally. Opinions?

Today is the first sunny day after 3 days of rain and storms. Dallas, TX. Hey, there was a tornado here Saturday night and lots of homes destroyed. Do you have any opinions if I ought to try to get some footage of it? I don't want to be insensitive to those who lost lives or property and the newscopters are gone, and I would be as safe as I could. Im just thinking of lifting up and rotating to get a 360 of the area and not flying horizontally. Opinions?

As long as you are not intrusive to anyone cleaning up I'd probably do it, or maybe even offer your services to anyone that may need an aerial shot of their property to survey damage or look for stuff...

All foggy with freezing rain and snow up here. Its definitely a no go for myself.

We have that here in Rhode Island right now. Messy morning with snow, slush, freezing rain... supposed to be all rain in a few hours, then sunny and mid-upper 40's (not sure of Celsius... lol..) for the rest of the week.

Had a great fly in the uk clear skies as I'm new to this really seen the potential of the drone happy days

The rain has cleared in the Annapolis area and I am thinking of putting the dingy in the water and taking the Phantom with me over to Dobbins Island. Not enough wind to go sailing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl