FLIGHT MODE ?

Reaction score
This might be a rookie question but here goes.

Is there any good reason not to fly with "flight mode " enabled on your tab or phone?

Today I was just about to take off and Go is stopping me by insisting that I update it right there and then.

Eventually I had to reboot the tab to get flying.

Also as we know android devices are a little tempermental I prefer all the tabs available power going into what I want it to be doing rather than a random up date of something or other in the middle of a flight.

Is there any good reason not to fly with "flight mode " enabled on your tab or phone?

Today I was just about to take off and Go is stopping me by insisting that I update it right there and then.

Also as we know android devices are a little tempermental I prefer all the tabs available power going into what I want it to be doing rather than a random up date of something or other in the middle of a flight.
Yeh i had that happen before flight,,very inconveniant,,,

Good question i got mine enabled ,what ac u flyin,,,you just cant select funtions like tap and go follow me etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez