Flight Data Transfer??

Reaction score
I'm getting a new IPhone and while I don't have a million flights recorded on my current Iphone I would like to keep the data if possible and transfer it to my new Iphone.

Is there a way to be able to save all the data, photos and video the app stores on my phone?

I know I can upload but it doesn't send the photos and such to the cloud, just seems the flight records are all that is sent as I loose any videos in the editor when I view the flights on my Ipad after I sync them...

TIA

Sync the flight logs in DJI GO on your current iPhone to upload them. And then sync them again on your new iPhone to download them.

Just thought of a more important question... How do I find my account details? I cannot remember what username/password I used with this app... ??

Thanks but this doesn't transfer (store) the videos nor photos
Right. You can use iTunes to manually transfer that data between your phones. Check out these instructions if you need help locating the DJI GO data in iTunes.

How do I find my account details? I cannot remember what username/password I used with this app... ??
You can reset your DJI account password here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT