Flashing RC light while charging

Reaction score
When I plug my controller in to charge, it shows the standard charging lights for a few seconds, and then the second light (just to the right of the red connection light) starts flashing and it stays that way. It appears that the controller isn't charging even though it's plugged in. I noticed this after updating to the latest controller firmware. Any thoughts?

When I plug my controller in to charge, it shows the standard charging lights for a few seconds, and then the second light (just to the right of the red connection light) starts flashing and it stays that way. It appears that the controller isn't charging even though it's plugged in. I noticed this after updating to the latest controller firmware. Any thoughts?
The first white light will be steady if it is above 25%, and the second white light will start flashing and will continue to do so until all four are flashing which indicates that the charging is ongoing. Wait until all the lights go out. Takes several hours-- it charges pretty slowly .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl