Firmware Version 01.09.0060

Hi there, I've just update P3Pro and Remote.
As update went ok on Drone (file txt tell me 1.09.006), DJIGo app says that Remote Controller, after update, is 1.6.0. (but says that firmware is "last version").
Anyone has this trouble?
Any advice?
Thanks

Hi there, I've just update P3Pro and Remote.
As update went ok on Drone (file txt tell me 1.09.006), DJIGo app says that Remote Controller, after update, is 1.6.0. (but says that firmware is "last version").
Anyone has this trouble?
Any advice?
Thanks
There was no RC firmware upgrade this time, only aircraft and battery.

is there a hacked fw that will let you fly anywhere you want? i find it hard to believe Yuneec has a fw with no restrictions while dji dont. :(
i live 4 miles from the nearest airport and never even fly over 100ft. i do go higher elsewhere off course.

I've never had DJI Go tell me I was in any kind of no fly zone - but I wonder if flight would still be disallowed if you tried to fly in attitude mode? (PAF switch in A position).

Be sure you understand what A mode does before you enable it. I know it disables GPS stabilization - so the Phantom will drift with the wind - but I'm not sure if GPS is totally shut off or just not used for flight. If its totally shut off - the Phantom wouldn't know you were in a "no fly zone" so wouldn't restrict you and return to home also wouldn't work. But if A mode just ignores the GPS data during flight, then RTH and the restrictions both probably still work.

If you try it, let me know if it works or not. I've been wondering for a while. And if it does work - for goodness sake don't do anything stupid....!

Last edited:
I have a question. Let's say I decide to stay with the previous fw update. What do you guys do. Ignore that annoying red banner that's says needs upgrade and move on ?

Also if you are running the previous fw what version of DJI go app are you running ?

Last question. Where can we find out about this so call GEO fenced areas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm still on 1.4 on aircraft; 1.5.70 on rc; and 2.4.2 Go App (ios). Just ignore the need to upgrade alert.

Geo: DJI GEO System - Up-to-date Information On Where to Fly

Is this version good to go so far? Thinking bout updating this evening, just don't want issues.

If you have a perfect drone, in every way, then no "problemo".
Like mine, she's never had any issues or difficult situations.
Yes, you should keep your drone udated to the latest firmware.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
If you have a perfect done, in every way, then no "problemo".
Like mine, she's never had any issues or difficult situations.
Yes, you should keep your drone udated to the latest firmware.

RedHotPoker

Thanks man, will do update tonight then as my drone is 100%. Just feel little nervous as early adopters can sometimes find issues the hard way.

Yes true, but more often than not, many of those are pilot error, or a faulty drone to begin with.
If these models have problematic electronics right up front, then quite likely an upgraded firmware implementation, will not be the correct fix. But sending it in, is. Ha
Please report back with your personal findings, thanks.

RedHotPoker

I will report my findings possibly tomorrow :)

what did you do to fix it ?
Turned drone off up sd card in again with on zip file on it and turned it on it beeped for 15 min then did the install
Got a solid green light all good now just got to fly it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I have the following versions now:

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466233734.036647.jpg

Another good reason to upgrade if you also use "AutoPilot" app its fixes the RTH issue there was with this.... :)

I've only ever been close to a nfz once by accident, and it come up with landing, I **** myself and was able to fly away, just wondering if u get any closer will it just land on the nfz? That seems rather dangerous

Not done that but don't understand why a green warning zone does not bring up any warnings

I tried to update the firmware on my p3p and now the bird is beeping,,, I think I powered the quad down to soon and didn't finish updating,,, any ideas?? Pleas help thanks

It's never too late, to start all over again... Haha
One of my very favorite Canadian artists did that song.
The group John Kay and Steppenwolf

RedHotPoker

Just tried to upgrade firmware to 1.0.9.0060. When restarting get constant loud beep. Led on gimbal blinks red/green and the LED on the phantom do not light up at all. On go app the symbol next to the home on the top left says N/A. Battery symbol on the right also shows N/A and when clicked the data on the battery status page is blank. Motors will not arm. Now what?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor