Firmware Upgrade Questions. Can you help please...

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Vision 2 running some old firmware but I'm not sure what.
I had a problem with the aircraft coming down too fast and becoming unstable. I believe the newer firmware overcomes this issue.
So I want to upgrade the firmware but I don't know how !
I just downloaded Assistant 3.2 on which I see an Upgrade tab, but am I upgrading firmware in the aircraft or the controller?
I tried connecting the aircraft via the USB cable but it's not recognized by the PC. Do I need to take the controller apart and connect to it ?
Please can you help me out here ???

While I'm waiting for a reply I've opened up the controller and connected the controller to my PC via the internal USB port but it's not even being seen by the PC. Nothing happens.
I've rebooted the PC and switched the controller on and off but still nothing...

Okay so maybe I need to download a Windows driver for this thing to co-operate. So I download the driver and it askes me to plug in the MC to the PC via the USB cable. So next is what is an MC ???

So I plodded my way through the upgrade. It seemed to work. I still don't know if I need to upgrade the remote controller. I just upgraded the MC or flying thingy whatever MC stands for I don't know ???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18