Firmware from old to new

Reaction score
I have a P3A that i repaired it is on fw 1.4.10 , remote controller is on 1.5.70 can i upgrade it straight to the newest firmware or do i have to do it in increments.
Thanks,
Gervin

Yes. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Thank you sir , i appreciate it . im kinda wondering if i should do it because its flying flawlessly as of now . I havent been able to go out far or high, im on duty at work so had to keep it close but so far its looking good .
Thanks again

Thank you sir , i appreciate it . im kinda wondering if i should do it because its flying flawlessly as of now . I havent been able to go out far or high, im on duty at work so had to keep it close but so far its looking good .
Thanks again
I wouldn't change anything. That's the best firmware version IMO. A lot of us wish we had it.

Reactions: Gervin
I have a P3A already this was one that was in a bad crash that was given to me. I have had pretty good luck with my original one and like all the new features but I may just leave this one where it's at. I also have an older version of dji go on the device I'm using to fly it. Thanks for the replies and advise

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl