Finally recieved my Think Tank Airport Helipak

D

DrewFlies

Finally recieved my Think Tank Airport Helipak and I have to say I love it!! Stores all my batteries, filters, charger as well as all my GoPro and accessories with much room left over. Couldn't ask for anymore. The only con I can think of is the style of the helipak it is big and bulky and unappealing. But, taking a closer look I can understand that Think Tank couldnt make it any smaller with the proper support and safety this helipak gives you. Very satisfied indeed for only $240 from B&H. There are a lot of places including Think Tank that don't currently have them in stock. But, as always B&H did. Of course you can buy the $330 DJI model and if you take a closer look I really dont like the support the DJI model gives you. It almost looks as if you just throw in your Phantom and strap it down for for $100 more. The style of the DJI is much more appealing though. Anyways, hope this helps you on deciding a case for your Phantom if you havent done so already. I took the advice from other threads here and can agree with not being cheap on your bag or case. A lot of people try buying those $30-$80 bags and they end up ripping after a couple months which results in you spending more money altogether. Choose wisely. If you need any more details or more pictures let me know.

rhEV9uh.jpg

Z1jeq7C.jpg

Last edited:
It's a great backpack, and allows me to take the P3P and a Sony A7 II with lenses on flights. But yes its a bulky thing, I have considered taking something else for when I get to my destination and just need one or the other not both.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl