Finally ordered!!!

Enjoy your cool @dji Phantom and welcome to the family. ;-)

Have fun, and happy landings.

RedHotPoker

Enjoy! :)

This weekend watch every P3 video on YouTube. Then you'll be ready for anything. That's what I did.

What a waste of money!! ......LMAO I'm kidding, you will forever enjoy it! Congrats.

Congrats!
I just got my P3 Advanced today form B&M photo. This is an expensive addiction. I started with the FC40, upgraded to a P2, crashed that one, got another 2, then a P3 Standard, now finally on to the P3A.

After 2 flights I'll tell you the remote feels excellent. The range is about double the P3S and it's the most stable quad I've flown. Feels like driving a Caddy.

Only drawback is the photos came out on the higher end of the color spectrum (over saturated in blue), but that was fixed post processing the photos. The camera is a little better in resolution, but that may be due to the dryness of the air. Was able to make out individual buildings in Boston 23 miles away.

Last edited:
Congrats!
I just got my P1 Advanced today form B&M photo. This is an expensive addiction. I started with the FC40, upgraded to a P2, crashed that one, got another 2, then a P3 Standard, now finally on to the P3A.

After 2 flights I'll tell you the remote feels excellent. The range is about double the P3S and it's the most stable quad I've flown. Feels like driving a Caddy.

Only drawback is the photos came out on the higher end of the color spectrum (over saturated in blue), but that was fixed post processing the photos. The camera is a little better in resolution, but that may be due to the dryness of the air. Was able to make out individual buildings in Boston 23 miles away.

image.jpg

:D I see what you did there

This weekend watch every P3 video on YouTube. Then you'll be ready for anything. That's what I did.
Already did probably went through it all twice salmon fishing this weekend but maybe go through some a third time

Just want to share
Before I bought my P3P I watch about the crash of quardcopter, how to fly it so I can anticipateany cause of crash.
After I get my phantom, I was verry happy brcause it fly flawlessly. Then after some flight I learn to fly in attimode in space area then try to fly indoor.
Really love my phantom.

What I did was get all the friggan models screwed up.
Fixed!

No worries. I knew you knew.
It's the excitement. But for just a minute...I was like.....Ohhhhh yeah....a "P1" advanced?
But then I was like.....Nahh......

Have fun. Fly it like you stole it!

Good call getting the Advanced especially now it's got 2.7k - p3p 4k isn't manageable for my set up & many, many people on here.
Yeah I did ALOT of research on them and others but always kept coming back to the advanced

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart