Failed to Connect to Phantom Vision

Reaction score
That is the error code I continue to get trying to connect with ipod, and even my ipad. I just got a new camera sent to me as a replacement, and still see this error. The camera light is on, and I can connect to phanton internet thing, so all that works, just cannot see camera due to app not connecting? Any help please?

Milezone

Yes I did this, and get the QR Code scanned, click the check on top right, then now it wont even show the Phantom internet, the green light on the wifi extender does not stay solid green, blinks off and on. Seen it pop up once, then dissapeared.

So frustrating, cannot use this expensive toy but once, and even then was off and on with camera and this wifi? Any other ideas?

Milezone

This happened to me after the vision camera became detached during my first crash. I tried re binding and scanning the QR code as well as resetting the range extender with no luck. As a last ditch effort I deleted the app off my iphone then re installed. It worked, it reconnected straight up without the need for re binding. Let us know if this works for you - good luck.

I have similar issues, the deleting and re installing did help, I only have to power cycle everything twice now to get the camera synced with the iphone app

I think its time to return to the dealer for a replacement as its certainly something in the camera to app thats the issue

Yes did the whole delete and reload as well. And tried on ipad and ipod both, get same results. Usually cannot connect to phantom wifi, but the 2 times it did connect (only lasted 3 minutes or so), it then said cannot connect to Phantom Vision. So bummed, was looking forward to some cool flights, and this just makes me leery of spending so much to have these troubles.

The dealer has been good, they sent a camera replacement, and if that didnt work, they will replace or refund for the entire thing. Just hoping I did not make a mistake in this purchase, as if something happens just 60 days down the road, sure would be a pricey thing to eat (other than human error of course)

Hi all,

I have received a RMA placement quad and camera and that fixed the problem. Seems there was a fault in the camera itself causing the issue. It syncs on the 1st power up.

Thanks everyone for the pointers

Brad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl