Everyone's worst fear

So if your 50 metres up what would you expect the vps to show. Would it be -50. Also if I wasn't using a gimbal guard but DJI say I must have been then it's my word against there's and no doubt I'll have to pay.for Damage.

Last edited:
So if your 50 metres up what would you expect the vps to show. Would it be -50. Also if I wasn't using a gimbal guard but DJI say I must have been then it's my word against there's and no doubt I'll have to pay.for Damage.

I will have to check my logs to see what it says, but from the beginning it should show height up to 30 feet, then as you get higher it will change back to 0.. Your vps height from the beginning shows 0..

Today my p4 fell from the sky at 55 metres. Total wreck. Only had it since march. Had no problems until today. Updated the latest dji go app to version 4.1.2. After 5 min in I wanted to reduce the height but the drone did not respond. Other controls appeared ok. My question is I am not with dji care plan. Will I be expected to pay
af8681fa4d757617137ca65fb9c293a6.jpg
c0efb8691d4c3701c67b08c459e31d48.jpg

Ok something similar happened to me the day after I got my drone, I was flying at around 110M high and was about to go over a lake and was descending and then suddenly I see it fall out of the sky and crash from that height, it didn’t look good, luckily I had purchased DJI care the day before! I sent it in and they told me it was covered under Warranty and they will repair/ replace it and send it back to me, my Dji care wasn’t effected so you won’t need to buy another one.

just send it in and see what they say... worst comes to worst they try to charge you the repair and you refuse to pay... ( if that does happen you will have to pay for shipping)

Hopes this helps

Looks like I'm getting a different drone back. The delivery notice stating my drone is with ups shows a different serial number. Mine ended 10266. This one is 10043.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka