DJI Service, A happy ending... :)))

Reaction score
I thought I'd post my recent experience with DJI service which was great and not a nightmare story like the forums say they are or at least not this time :).
It started last year around the holidays when I crashed my P4P and it was at service getting repaired I realized I needed another battery that I bought one on ebay from someone that is located a few towns away (ordered it Dec.12) the post office had it marked as delivered a few days later but the UPS store never received ( I used the UPS Store as a package drop spot) it so the big "circlejerk" began I even tried getting ebay involved but they believed the Post office tracking that said it was delivered and sided with the seller so basically I was screwed out of $100 for a P4 battery, now fast forward to March 20 I go to the UPS store to pick up another package and ( 1 ) day earlier the Post office delivered the battery to the UPS store:confused: ( over 3 months late ) the post office had it and offered no excuse besides ( $$hit happens )
Now to reopen an old wound the battery I ordered was DOA , the seller who I opened a case with via ebay wont even respond to my emails , Ebay ruled on this case already and its closed so they want nothing to do with it so I turned to DJI the maker of the battery that was delivered DOA and explained what happened ( very, very politely with a huge amount of praise for making such a fine product ;) ) and after about a dozen or so back and forth emails they agreed to replace it with a new one . they didn't really make it easy but they did it.
So the two experiences I had with service so far have been positive the first was a $280 charge against my DJI Care after my copter hit a building and fell from the sky from 120 ft. and this.. Bravo DJI service...

Last edited:
Man, that second paragraph is the longest single sentence I've ever read. Very difficult to make sense of it. In any case, regardless of the back story, I'm glad you had a good experience with DJI and got your battery. :)

I suspect as with anything, we only hear the bad experiences, not the good. We always have to remember this when we read these forums. You are one of the exceptions that actually mentions a good experience with them. Thanks for that!

Man, that second paragraph is the longest single sentence I've ever read. Very difficult to make sense of it. In any case, regardless of the back story, I'm glad you had a good experience with DJI and got your battery. :)
LOL, Sorry bout my ramblings :))) It did have a happy ending and after all the bashing of DJI Service I see in threads I just wanted to share mine..

Reactions: Pharm
I suspect as with anything, we only hear the bad experiences, not the good. We always have to remember this when we read these forums. You are one of the exceptions that actually mentions a good experience with them. Thanks for that!
Very true , I understand if things don't go a persons way they may wanna come to a forum and trash talk the company ( it happens on Nikon forums all the time ) to make themselves feel a little better but with both DJI and Nikon I'm just not seeing it and thought I'd share my experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers