Ebay Listing, what does this mean?

Reaction score
Saw this listing on ebay and was wondering if anyone can tell me what it means?

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Version FPV RC Drone with 4K HD Camera RTF W2J9

Just curious,
Thanks

It's a P3P with a bunch of jargon added to the end of the description to most likely make it show up higher for certain searches.

It's a P3P with a bunch of jargon added to the end of the description to most likely make it show up higher
It's a P3P with a bunch of jargon added to the end of the description to most likely make it show up higher for certain searches.
I've heard that there are some P3P's with reinforced plastic bodies. Do I run the risk of getting one that's not reinforced when buying a DJI refurbished?

DJI redesigned the shell a long time ago. They've most likely gone through their entire old stock or discarded them. If you do end up getting an old shell and/or your shell cracks around the screws, DJI will fix it for free under warranty.

Reactions: Digdat0
"IF" it is sold by an authorized retailer. They changed their policy a few months back, if it is not sold by a retailer on their list, they will not honor the warranty. Per their own web page.

DJI redesigned the shell a long time ago. They've most likely gone through their entire old stock or discarded them. If you do end up getting an old shell and/or your shell cracks around the screws, DJI will fix it for free under warranty.
Thanks!

Reactions: HWCM
Dear DJI Creators,

To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect today. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.

Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer where you can make your purchase.

When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided.

North America aftersales services contact email: [email protected]

Best regards, DJI

I've heard that there are some P3P's with reinforced plastic bodies. Do I run the risk of getting one that's not reinforced when buying a DJI refurbished?
Theoretically yes you run that risk. However, I purchased a refurb P3P from DroneNerds, an authorized dealer, and was pleased to find a new style shell and new style motors.

I am an eBay seller with lots of sales under my belt. I looked at the buyer's other listings, and he has similar characters at the end of some of his listings. It means that he has multiples of an item, and he uses that number (possibly the end of the serial number) to make sure that he ships the right package.

Reactions: Paul A Byers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl