Early Release ND Filters for P4P?

Reaction score
I'm headed to the desert in Mexico for an adventure in three days. We have a P4P sitting here and would love take it on this trip. However, I can't find ND filters anywhere. DJI hasn't shipped theirs yet, and none of the aftermarket producers have released anything.

I'm starting to think I'll have to take our older drone package to the desert if I can't get this small, but crucial detail sorted in the next couple days.

Is there anything available yet?

I have lots of Lee ND gel in various densities as part of my lighting package, but it seems like a compromise in terms of optical quality. I'd rather shoot through a proper glass ND filter.

I also have a PolarPro slip on filter for a GoPro 3+ that has a glass element larger than the P4P lens. Perhaps I'll hack that apart and repurpose the lens.

I also have a PolarPro slip on filter for a GoPro 3+ that has a glass element larger than the P4P lens. Perhaps I'll hack that apart and repurpose the lens.

Michael, i did just that today, my old Snake River filter works like a charm, just make sure you use the best 3M tape that is gluey enough in all temps, and to apply a full circle to avoid light leaking from the edges :)

IMG_0205.JPG

Reactions: Filipe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl