Duel Battery Questions

Reaction score
I want a way to use duel batteries on my dji phantom 1 with a goodluckbuy gimbal. I have a case for my phantom and want it to still fit, so I am looking for a removable option for a duel battery mount. Does anyone no a way that I can mount 2 batteries in away that I can just pop off the mount and stick the whole thing in the case.

I've seen people just Velcro the Stock 2200 batteries to the angled surfaces of the underside of the P1. That's easy to remove. I'm sure how reliable it is.

Plabick said:
I want a way to use duel batteries on my dji phantom 1 with a goodluckbuy gimbal. I have a case for my phantom and want it to still fit, so I am looking for a removable option for a duel battery mount. Does anyone no a way that I can mount 2 batteries in away that I can just pop off the mount and stick the whole thing in the case.

I use this mounts. You can put batteries side up or side down the phantom's body. Worked great. No mod, no shell damage.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ual+battery+phantom+mount&ghostText=&_sacat=0

$_12.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl