Dual Battery Mod

I should have posted a picture, but this is what I have on my quad. I have my FAA ID 3d'd on the side as shown too (kills 2 birds with 1 stone). You unbolt the legs and then slide them down. No zip ties/drilling/etc required. They just simply rest on the trangle lightbridge antenna inserts and have been great for me.

There are two slots for velcro straps.

And before I get banned or anything, I'm not a business ... just a dude with a 3d printer who likes to help out. If any of you have a 3d printer I'd be happy to attach the STL or put it on thingiverse for you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 8.12.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 8.12.44 PM.png
    94 KB · Views: 449
I should have posted a picture, but this is what I have on my quad. I have my FAA ID 3d'd on the side as shown too (kills 2 birds with 1 stone). You unbolt the legs and then slide them down. No zip ties/drilling/etc required. They just simply rest on the trangle lightbridge antenna inserts and have been great for me.

And before I get banned or anything, I'm not a business ... just a dude with a 3d printer who likes to help out. If any of you have a 3d printer I'd be happy to attach the STL or put it on thingiverse for you.
My printer comes tomorrow and would like the stl file please!!!

How much for a pair shipped to NJ? I don't have a 3D printer :(

After reading this thread one thing wasn't clear was if you needed to take the whole body of the stock battery off to mod it (you don't). I didn't mind popping off the cover, but didn't want to have to take the whole battery case off, looked like a pain. I went back through and re-read this thread and found this pic (thanks to whomever this is thanks and, nice hand too):

IEUECk1.png

I then realized that I could get my dremel out and cut out a chunk of plastic and make it work, so I did. Gotta get some wire and XT60 and pull out the soldering iron, but otherwise i'm ready to go :)

RwB2xt4.png

After reading this thread one thing wasn't clear was if you needed to take the whole body of the stock battery off to mod it (you don't). I didn't mind popping off the cover, but didn't want to have to take the whole battery case off, looked like a pain. I went back through and re-read this thread and found this pic (thanks to whomever this is thanks and, nice hand too):

IEUECk1.png

I then realized that I could get my dremel out and cut out a chunk of plastic and make it work, so I did. Gotta get some wire and XT60 and pull out the soldering iron, but otherwise i'm ready to go :)

RwB2xt4.png
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1467080713.457506.jpg

Yep no need to take it apart

Just replying so that I get update notifications for this thread. I'm sure there's another way to subscribe - but I couldn't find it...

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Just replying so that I get update notifications for this thread. I'm sure there's another way to subscribe - but I couldn't find it...
I don't know another way either, I usually jump on and say hey interesting stuff just like you did[emoji41]

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Yeah that doesn't make any sense dig, how are you gonna fly 29 minutes and still have 80% battery nobody's found that mod yet. Something don't add up about that part
Hey DB,,,, I tried multistar 5200 2 times
1> 20min 35%
2> 19min 40%
I guess that my multi 5200 only can possible. max 30min. I'm sad today ~~:tearsofjoy:

Yeah, that is how gearbest is. But it looks pretty self explanatory in the pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94