Dual Battery Mod

That's the best battery I've tried out of many. The horizon 5.2 split is giving the guys down in Florida their best time, but that battery hasn't worked for most of us.those of us who've tried to 5.2 single battery have been getting amazing results out of it! The timer on the go app doesn't even start counting down from 25 minutes until 10 to 11 minutes into the flight

Is that Multistar 5200 LiHV battery

Is that Multistar 5200 LiHV battery
Yep Igor, 5.2 LiHV or you could use these ones, but I think the 6.6 is a little too big
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464200900.296683.jpg

Reactions: Tommymonkey
Hey guys I bought the dual battery kit from fpvcustoms.com with the dual 1800mah batteries. Is this kit any good?
It's a good start and is lightweight so will fly like nothing is even there. If they are the nanotech 1800s they are 14.8v so not true LiHV (15.2) like the DJI battery. This isn't an issue per say but it would be optimal to get LiHV batteries in the future. But this is a good kit to get started.

It's a good start and is lightweight so will fly like nothing is even there. If they are the nanotech 1800s they are 14.8v so not true LiHV (15.2) like the DJI battery. This isn't an issue per say but it would be optimal to get LiHV batteries in the future. But this is a good kit to get started.

Thanks Ed! I'm just starting to experiment with the dual battery mod for the first time. Are there any LiHV batteries that you can recommend that use XT60 connectors and are light like the nanotechs?

If you dont want to go heavy then the Hyperion G6 1800s are awesome. It's good to start out like you're doing because then you can appreciate the gains along the way as you increase [emoji3]. Also the Hyperion G6 2400s are good too. I have a pair that I never even flew if you want I can sell them to you cheap. Honestly, all I did was check to make sure they were at storage voltage when I received them. Even got the box!

If you dont want to go heavy then the Hyperion G6 1800s are awesome. It's good to start out like you're doing because then you can appreciate the gains along the way as you increase [emoji3]. Also the Hyperion G6 2400s are good too. I have a pair that I never even flew if you want I can sell them to you cheap. Honestly, all I did was check to make sure they were at storage voltage when I received them. Even got the box!

PM'ed you :)

Hey ed if tonyt76 dont buy them how much you want?

Its cool tony jumped first!!

I will have to print up something like this in ABS for myself, I like that for smaller battery toting.

Just watch out for he PLA in the sun, it gets soft ... I learned that the hard way this weekend with some part I have from uavbits. I had mine in the case at an auto race, and when I opened it my little motor caps had deformed.

Hands down I have tested many many battery setups nothing beats the mulitstar 5200mah lihv battery today flight I got around 34.30 landed @ 8% battery left.

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3