DSLR Pros Back Under New Management!

Not just affordability, but durability is a big problem with a lot of products on the shelf at present. Any improvements you make to durability will be phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DSLRPros
Too many posts to see everything that has been written here but I reckon you'd do well with a Crash Kit! So many people crashing. And what about a sensor that's built into something like prop guards so if it touches anything it immediately forces the drone to move the other way [emoji13]

Not just affordability, but durability is a big problem with a lot of products on the shelf at present. Any improvements you make to durability will be phenomenal.
Increasing the durability of the Phantoms would be pretty awesome. A way to make them easy to patch up and fix would also be a great product. Thanks for the suggestions Grae and JackTheTexan!

Thank you again everyone who has commented so far. Really appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: Grae
Hello Phantom Pilots Forum Members,

My name is Anthony and I am part of the team at DSLR Pros. We are a brand new company and we’ve been going through some major changes. Our CEO, Mike Zaya, posted a blog post over on our site to give more details about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. We really want to help spread the word about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. Please do give his blog post a read and share your thoughts.

With this post, I want to do 3 things:
  • Introduce ourselves to the Phantom Pilots community.
  • Get your feedback on what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros and do a free giveaway.
  • Set up a future thread where you can speak to us directly.
Some of you may have had previous experiences with the old DSLR Pros, but I do want to express that we are a brand new company. Our plan is to take the aspects which made DSLR Pros great, such as custom kits and modified equipment, and combine it with a solid business background. Our CEO has a history of starting his own companies and making them fantastic. Here's a great interview with him on one of his past companies.

More so than anything else, we’d love to be a member of this community. We’d like to be active and help grow alongside everyone here. We would like to do a giveaway to start things off. One lucky winner will receive from us:

View attachment 41292
1x Phantom 3 Battery Charging Hub, 2x Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1x 3-Pack of Polar Pro Filters, and 4 Carbon Fiber Propellers (2x CW & 2x CCW)!

All you have to do to enter is reply to this post with a suggestion or comment on how we can improve. Let us know what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros. What can we do to help forward the community? What types of interesting products would you like to see? The giveaway will end February 7, 2016 at 6pm PST. We will announce the winner of our giveaway in another thread on Monday February 8, 2016. Good luck everyone!

Lastly, we’d like to interact with you all personally. We’re going to schedule another thread in the future, in which our CEO, myself, and others will join in and reply to any comments or questions you might have. Please come visit our future thread next Monday January 25, 2016 @ 1pm PST.

Sincerely,

Anthony

I would have to agree with most of the comments. Customer service is key for any hobby based seller. Most of us are learning as we go and count on dealers to help keep us updated. A also think a shop that carries quality products that they can stand behind is important. I wish you guys the best with your new CEO.

Thanks
David Sloan

I would have to agree with most of the comments. Customer service is key for any hobby based seller. Most of us are learning as we go and count on dealers to help keep us updated. A also think a shop that carries quality products that they can stand behind is important. I wish you guys the best with your new CEO.

Thanks
David Sloan
Thank you for your support David! We absolutely hear loud and clear that customer service is one of the most important aspects of any company, especially when it comes to drones. Well heard. :)

Good Luck on your endeavor! As a standard owner, a robust, lightweight filter set would be awesome. Few choices available currently. An easy to install/uninstall, secure, non-invasive way to mount a tablet would be a great addition also.

My name is Anthony and I am part of the team at DSLR Pros. We are a brand new company and we’ve been going through some major changes. Our CEO, Mike Zaya, posted a blog post over on our site to give more details about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. We really want to help spread the word about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. Please do give his blog post a read and share your thoughts.

• Get your feedback on what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros and do a free giveaway.
Some of you may have had previous experiences with the old DSLR Pros, but I do want to express that we are a brand new company. Our plan is to take the aspects which made DSLR Pros great, such as custom kits and modified equipment, and combine it with a solid business background. Our CEO has a history of starting his own companies and making them fantastic. Here's a great interview with him on one of his past companies.

More so than anything else, we’d love to be a member of this community. We’d like to be active and help grow alongside everyone here. We would like to do a giveaway to start things off. One lucky winner will receive from us:

View attachment 41292
1x Phantom 3 Battery Charging Hub, 2x Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1x 3-Pack of Polar Pro Filters, and 4 Carbon Fiber Propellers (2x CW & 2x CCW)!

All you have to do to enter is reply to this post with a suggestion or comment on how we can improve. Let us know what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros. What can we do to help forward the community? What types of interesting products would you like to see? The giveaway will end February 7, 2016 at 6pm PST. We will announce the winner of our giveaway in another thread on Monday February 8, 2016. Good luck everyone!

Lastly, we’d like to interact with you all personally. We’re going to schedule another thread in the future, in which our CEO, myself, and others will join in and reply to any comments or questions you might have. Please come visit our future thread next Monday January 25, 2016 @ 1pm PST.

Sincerely,

Anthony
I agree....waterproofing P3P

Unfortunately he's never been on Shark Tank. I do love the show though. That Mr. Wonderful!

A guy came out last week that had a line of lens covers for drones. They did a split screen, it was pretty impressive, I didn't get the name. I'm financially tapped out drone wise right now.

Stay in contact with this community the way you have. I just joined this community but I can clearly see how knowledgeable, innovative, and passionate the members are with this hobby/profession. Constantly engaging and encouraging feedback the way you have in this post will work wonders!

A guy came out last week that had a line of lens covers for drones. They did a split screen, it was pretty impressive, I didn't get the name. I'm financially tapped out drone wise right now.

My guess is it's the CEO of Polar Pro. The company is in fact still around. You can even find his advertisement right here on these forums!

Stay in contact with this community the way you have. I just joined this community but I can clearly see how knowledgeable, innovative, and passionate the members are with this hobby/profession. Constantly engaging and encouraging feedback the way you have in this post will work wonders!
Thank you Rikuro for the encouragement! Honestly even apart from our giveaway, the community here seems great. People have given us fantastic feedback and are very positive. I know we'll continue to be around. :)

Yep! Waterproofing P3! Also, replacement parts for us who crashed our birds. Gimbal guards, etc. Also, After-Sale Support is very important for buying this kind of thing, so really, as long as you have the same price as other store, however, stands out in customer support service, you are going to be the leading provider. Anyway, cool website BTW> :) Also, I really want those delicious accessories.;) Really don't like the taxes though, almost all of the resellers have warehouses in California... WHY... And now, I have to order everything through the ridiculously slow DJI international shipping...

View attachment 41292

Sincerely,

Anthony
Create a monthly webnar to showcase your products and how to get the best use of them. Hold live question and answer sessions.

Yep! Waterproofing P3! Also, replacement parts for us who crashed our birds. Gimbal guards, etc. Also, After-Sale Support is very important for buying this kind of thing, so really, as long as you have the same price as other store, however, stands out in customer support service, you are going to be the leading provider. Anyway, cool website BTW> :) Also, I really want those delicious accessories.;) Really don't like the taxes though, almost all of the resellers have warehouses in California... WHY... And now, I have to order everything through the ridiculously slow DJI international shipping...
Thanks for the feedback Eric1084. :) Sadly California is a great place to live and do business haha. I definitely think going through an actual dedicated store is always going to give better support than a big box retail chain.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart