DSLR Pros Back Under New Management!

Congratulations to gsweig! Winner of our first giveaway on the Phantompilots forum boards.

Once again, thank you everyone for providing excellent feedback and suggestions. We will take these ideas to heart and will be popping in from time to time. :) Don't forget to check out all of the new products we've launched. We're always working around the clock to come up with new products and kits that people will enjoy. See more at DJI Drone Kits

Thank you all!

Congratulations to gsweig! Winner of our first giveaway on the Phantompilots forum boards.

Once again, thank you everyone for providing excellent feedback and suggestions. We will take these ideas to heart and will be popping in from time to time. :) Don't forget to check out all of the new products we've launched. We're always working around the clock to come up with new products and kits that people will enjoy. See more at DJI Drone Kits

Thank you all!

Congrats Gsweig !!!!!!

Fingers crossed for a Canadian to win something !!! Lol !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DSLRPros

Thank you all!
You totally misspelled my name.. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

IMG_20160219_152217830[1].jpg
Got my package from DSLR pros today;-))

I hadn't ordered anything from DSLR Pros for a while since they said they could not service/inspect the P2 they sold me.

Last night I ordered two LiPo bags from them and today I got a call from DSLR Pros asking for info to confirm it was me who made the order that totaled $34.00. On one hand, it was nice they double checked, but on the other it was kind of strange for a $34.00 purchase.

I hadn't ordered anything from DSLR Pros for a while since they said they could not service/inspect the P2 they sold me.

Last night I ordered two LiPo bags from them and today I got a call from DSLR Pros asking for info to confirm it was me who made the order that totaled $34.00. On one hand, it was nice they double checked, but on the other it was kind of strange for a $34.00 purchase.

Wow! Got my battery bags in just a couple days of the above post. So different than the old DSLR Pros. Too bad they (the old DSLR) declined to repair my P2 ...

Wow! Got my battery bags in just a couple days of the above post. So different than the old DSLR Pros. Too bad they (the old DSLR) declined to repair my P2 ...
Glad to hear they got to you quickly gringorio. We are working on expanding our available services as we grow. We'd love to eventually work with people to help provide repair services.

Glad to hear they got to you quickly gringorio. We are working on expanding our available services as we grow. We'd love to eventually work with people to help provide repair services.

That would be good! Seems like there will always be a big market for repairs. It was a P2 Kit I bought from DSLR Pros and it "fell from the sky". They declined to even have me ship it back to have them look it over. But no worries, I've moved on to a P3P! :)

That would be good! Seems like there will always be a big market for repairs. It was a P2 Kit I bought from DSLR Pros and it "fell from the sky". They declined to even have me ship it back to have them look it over. But no worries, I've moved on to a P3P! :)
Glad to hear! How are you liking the P3P? It's pretty awesome isn't it? Did you see the video of someone taking a Phantom 2 to a 3.4km height? It's ridiculous! Dutch drone world record 3,4KM high by DJI Phantom 2

We do not condone flying this high! :fearscream:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20