Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

This image shows the camera tilted forward all the way.... looks like there is access to the sd card. Not sure what the add on circuit board is?
abc.jpg

Pull_Up said:
Gimbal controller board, I'd assume...

But, why mount it there? Guess we are all waiting to see the real thing? Maybe they have hundreds produced (999) and will send out every order and surprise the public :)

Getting more exciting now isn't it. I really hope its good, please please let it be good, please let the first people who get it post reviews and pictures. Ok thats enough please's.

whitelens said:
LONG TIME LOOKER . . . FIRST TIME POSTERERERERER

GOT THIS TODAY:

Dear Jerry,

Finally!! :) your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.
The tracking number of your fedex shipping is:*&^*%&^$

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

You are VERY lucky. I have not received an email yet but hopefully soon!

whitelens said:
LONG TIME LOOKER . . . FIRST TIME POSTERERERERER

GOT THIS TODAY:

Dear Jerry,

Finally!! :) your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.
The tracking number of your fedex shipping is:*&^*%&^$

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

so for the rest of us who have ordered.. when did you place your order ..maybe that will give us a ballpark on where they are working of of in the list

Thanks

I cannot wait..although I know I have while to go

3 of 15

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 298
it only lets 3 at a time, and lousy, too..lol..4 to 6 coming

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 309
used to forums with much better tools.. :( 7 to 9..

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 296
....... 10 to 12

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 289
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 270
13-15...shame how bad the pics are..Most forums like rc groups, have much better attachment tools, and not limited to three on a upload...sorry, guys.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 282
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 296
I am sending them in their correct order, but, they are not coming in the thread that way..o well, best i'm gonna do.

Thanks a lot.

Points I noticed - "move the compass". Definite calibration needed after that - I though compass placement was meant to be a "critical" thing? In the V1 forum where people have been putting third-party landing legs on they have been at pains to put compass back in same position as stock. Maybe it's not a problem in the vertical plane, but in the horizontal?

Won't be able to add the lens filter kit, it looks like. Mount points used for the gimbal mount.

7th channel just needs a tweak in the Assistant, then? Wonder if that means we can have 7th channel control of the stock gimbal just by putting the same parameters in?

chidago said:
I am sending them in their correct order, but, they are not coming in the thread that way..o well, best i'm gonna do.

There great many thanks for posting them, now the pcb's are covered its looking really good, i'm getting excited now :D

chidago said:

Thanks for posting.. That thing looks sweet ! Is what I would call a very well thought out design :)

Many many many thanks for taking the time to upload these. Congratulations on being the first to publish details on the installation procedure. Looking forward to the test flights. Very good instructions from the manufacturer. Its all looking good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing