Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

Anyone thinking of buying a gimbal (which includes me) may want to check out the stabilisation demo I just posted in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6620&start=10

I think I am going to hold off from buying just yet.

Pull_Up said:
The only problem I found with youtube stabilization is it doesn't cope very well with the lens distortion if filming in the wide FOV (which I prefer) and you often can get a "bouncing horizon" effect because of it, particularly with tracking shots. Here's one of my early experiments:.

Pull_Up suspicion you may have meant to post this in the FCP v YouTube stabilisation thread?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6620

Re: New video Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

iDrone. said:
Geert said:
iDrone. said:
Disappointed a bit, should have mine yesterday but no package at all.
Now have to wait until monday.
Monday afternoon took the day off so I can occupy myself with my new toy

:D

It is Monday .

Don't forget to post. ;)

Geert.

Just got my gimbal from Dronexpert.
Will install everything but cannot go out anymore today to make test flight :(

Will post as soon as I can.

Flight will come ..shows us the unboxing ..and how it looks .. I am waiting for mine so I live through you !!

Re: New video Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

iDrone. said:
Just got my gimbal from Dronexpert.
Will install everything but cannot go out anymore today to make test flight :(

That's okay, we'll settle for a stabilized night flight ;)

This whole thread has lost its way. Anyone else wondering why we have seen no photos or videos from anyone yet? Lets face it when something exciting happens in the RC world there is a mad dash to be first with the news. If people really had these in their possession this forum would be flooded with examples. Look at how quickly the examples came for the Adobe Raw fix.

Shrimpfarmer said:
This whole thread has lost its way. Anyone else wondering why we have seen no photos or videos from anyone yet? Lets face it when something exciting happens in the RC world there is a mad dash to be first with the news. If people really had these in their possession this forum would be flooded with examples. Look at how quickly the examples came for the Adobe Raw fix.

I agree .. there are some that are ruining it for sure .. I know and will report when I receive mine .. hopefully by then there will be more pictures out

Shrimpfarmer said:

Agreed.

Well, I paid for mine too, and, I would assume its not a big company, IF they have a high demand, and wanna send a quality product, and it better be at that price, they'll show up..if not, paypal owes me money, so, no harm no foul..

Hi, How hard to adapt the PV camera to any manufactured gimbal or make it ? I found in this website http://www.basecamelectronics.com/simplebgc/ this diagram to make a custom gimbal
SimpleBGC_connection_diagram.jpg

KatieX5 if you ever get it I'll take it off your hands. Don't worry you'll be able to get rid of it the same day you receive it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Just want to make it clear I am not having a pop at Dronexpert here, just the tiny minority claiming to have the gimbal when they have not provided anything to this community to show that they have.

KatieX5 said:
Help. I ordered and paid for this gimbal. But I just sold my pv2 on craigslist for 800 bucks. I'm going with a p2 with zenmuse iosd and fpv all from bhphoto for 1800 bucks. Any one know how I can get my money back from these idiots

Dont feed the trolls .. KatieX5 being one of the biggest .. After all Katie why would you need to buy from BH when you work for DJI ..well at least inferred by you from some of your older posts ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing