Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

streetcreep said:
KatieX5 said:
Help. I ordered and paid for this gimbal. But I just sold my pv2 on craigslist for 800 bucks. I'm going with a p2 with zenmuse iosd and fpv all from bhphoto for 1800 bucks. Any one know how I can get my money back from these idiots

Dont feed the trolls .. KatieX5 being one of the biggest .. After all Katie why would you need to buy from BH when you work for DJI ..well at least inferred by you from some of your older posts ...

OHHHHH BURN ^^^^^^^^^^^ :shock:

Just received this email. They are on the way!

Dear Allan;
Thank you for your mail.
7th channel is complete now. You might have read it earlier on the website, we had some delays with the latest added feature we manage to accomplish (7th channel). We had waited for the last parts of the 7th gimbal. This was needed to deliver the gimbal complete with lever and all parts.
Cause all Gimbals will be shipped internationally we have done a double check on the 7th channel last weekend today we start with shipping of the first batch of Vision Gimbals with 7th channel, and every day after also (the ordered Vision Gimbals without 7th channel has been send last week, and we already received a review from Brad Hobson).
We start with the orders from December and work our way to the orders of Januari. If you ordered in (beginning) of December you are first in row and will receive the gimbal first. We want to thank you for your patience and we will make sure you receive your gimbal with 7th channel as fast as possible! We will do our best that everyone receives his gimbal as fast as possible!

Preparing for shipment:
We ship with Fedex. This service requires your phone number for the shipping.
If your have ordered and your phone number is not yet known to us, will you please provide us your phone number to prepare for the shipping?

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

AllanVB said:

Dear Allan;
Thank you for your mail.
7th channel is complete now. You might have read it earlier on the website, we had some delays with the latest added feature we manage to accomplish (7th channel). We had waited for the last parts of the 7th gimbal. This was needed to deliver the gimbal complete with lever and all parts.
Cause all Gimbals will be shipped internationally we have done a double check on the 7th channel last weekend today we start with shipping of the first batch of Vision Gimbals with 7th channel, and every day after also (the ordered Vision Gimbals without 7th channel has been send last week, and we already received a review from Brad Hobson).
We start with the orders from December and work our way to the orders of Januari. If you ordered in (beginning) of December you are first in row and will receive the gimbal first. We want to thank you for your patience and we will make sure you receive your gimbal with 7th channel as fast as possible! We will do our best that everyone receives his gimbal as fast as possible!

Preparing for shipment:
If your have ordered and your phone number is not yet known to us, will you please provide us your phone number to prepare for the shipping?

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie

That's a cut and paste email quite a few of us got then!

Yup, thats quoted from their website,

" News
21-1-2014: First batch will be send today!
Today we are shipping the first batch, every day from now on we will ship new gimbals. Were quite behind with delivery schedule, so we have to start with the orders from December and work to the orders of January. We will making over hours every day to make sure you will receive your gimbal as soon as possible.
Important: We ship with Fedex. Fedex service requires a phone number of the receiver. Please make sure your number is known to us (if you have not mailed it yet please mail it now to prevent extra delay on your shipment)."

Studiowise said:
AllanVB said:

Dear Allan;
Thank you for your mail.

Preparing for shipment:

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie

That's a cut and paste email quite a few of us got then!

Yep, i got the exact same mail on the 15 Jan. I just hope i will get my Gimbal before any other company brings out their Gimbals.

New update

Today we are shipping the first batch, every day from now on we will ship new gimbals. Were quite behind with delivery schedule, so we have to start with the orders from December and work to the orders of January. We will making over hours every day to make sure you will receive your gimbal as soon as possible.

abjorn said:
New update

Hurray... :D

I would think since they were sent out on Tuesday the 21st the USA reviews won't come rolling in till Friday or Saturday at the earliest.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

It struck me as I look at this picture. How will you turn the Wifi on? Looks like a pain in the a$$.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390376202290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390376202290.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 379
LONG TIME LOOKER . . . FIRST TIME POSTERERERERER

GOT THIS TODAY:

Dear Jerry,

Finally!! :) your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.
The tracking number of your fedex shipping is:*&^*%&^$

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
www.dronexpert.nl

Shrimpfarmer said:
I never turn my camera off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you been watching the video the camera points in the down position, so I gues just have it pointing down when you shut it off if you want to turn the camera off for no reason

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164