DRONEXPERT.COM VISON GIMBAL UPDATE

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with dronexpert. They sent me an email on Thursday saying that my vision gimbal had shipped and would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week... Arg... Now they're saying (in very bad english) that they are delaying another week because I was processed incorrectly and I'm later on the list. So it's going to be another week or two before I make my review. I'm kinda bummed. Been looking at the latest vision gimbal video with the parasailing things a lot getting excited about smooth video capture while I fly. Oh well...

MadnessFPV said:
nashvillephantom said:
I just got off the phone with dronexpert. They sent me an email on Thursday saying that my vision gimbal had shipped and would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week... Arg... Now they're saying (in very bad english) that they are delaying another week because I was processed incorrectly and I'm later on the list. So it's going to be another week or two before I make my review. I'm kinda bummed. Been looking at the latest vision gimbal video with the parasailing things a lot getting excited about smooth video capture while I fly. Oh well...

Why did you feel the need to make a new thread for this? Moron.

Ummmm... Seriously?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl