P2V From House Boat on the St. John's River

• Thread starter Deleted member 6917
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6917

I just got back Sat. night from a week on a houseboat discovering the beautiful St. John's River....all the comforts of home in the middle of nature...we had a 45' vessel with 2 bedrooms and a little runabout outboard to make side trips up the many streams and springs of the main river. It was truly an amazing experience. We boarded and leased out of Holly Bluff Marina in DeLand Fl. They were a great bunch to work with...I spent most of my days photographing with the 10 cameras I brought along for the shoot. Constantly recharging batteries...but it was worth it in the end. I put together a few takes into a 5 min. video utilizing the P2V flown off of the top deck of the vessel. I used GoPros, a Canon Rebel, a Canon Vixia and of course the P2V....one big mistake in the entire trip...I decided I needed another battery for my P2V and went out of our way to stop by Atlanta Hobby on Friday afternoon during rush hour....took about 2 hours to get from the north side of Atlanta to the south end and on to Florida. I apologized over and over to my brother and his friend for the un called for stop...anyway check out the images.....Dronexpert Gimbal was smooth..but not totally satisfied with the quality of the Vision footage. https://vimeo.com/90571718

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4