Drones is a cool thing, but when you married with kids...drone stuff die quickly and painfully...

It's true, I was like all into this for a few months and your wife comes along and says some stupid [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] like "aren't you like too old for this?"
Contrary!!! New to drones but not flying...and unlike a lot of the past "interests" that I had while a younger man, this new and deepening passion is getting better and better for the past three years...while cheaper and cheaper.......keep the passion, just don't go too far and remember..."Family First".

Reactions: ChipperRay
I have a keeper. My wife bought me my Phantom 4 for Christmas. Yay me!
About two years ago I told my wife I want to get 'one of those drones'. She said "No way! You don't need one of those!" But a few months later she came home and surprised me with a new P3P, which was DJIs flagship product at the time. I decided to keep her....and the wife, too.

About two years ago I told my wife I want to get 'one of those drones'. She said "No way! You don't need one of those!" But a few months later she came home and surprised me with a new P3P, which was DJIs flagship product at the time. I decided to keep her....and the wife, too.
"The Good Wife"....sounds like a great title for a TV drama! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka