Drones is a cool thing, but when you married with kids...drone stuff die quickly and painfully...

Reaction score
It's true, I was like all into this for a few months and your wife comes along and says some stupid [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] like "aren't you like too old for this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all right. Go buy a little $50 Hubsan X4 or Nano XL and buzz her once in a while as she's doing the housework.
Build your flying skills right up, that will.

My wife was skeptical too, until she saw what I was able to do and the videos I've pieced together.

Even my wife was very impressed with the quality of the videos I took on my Phantom 2 plus, the cameras abilty not mine as the person flying it though .......

Last edited:
It all goes into the same category with the wife, along with stuff like the first computer I/we bought long ago was going to be a great place to store all the recipes we have in a box...

My wife puts up with it because it makes us some extra dough every once in a while :)

My wife is on board with whatever makes me happy, I work my tail off with long hours and days and regularly(weekly) work overtime. She says what makes me happy and seeing me happy is worth whatever the costs and time and I'm reasonable with it. I have a variety of hobbies and toys and I share(kinda) with our kids.

Are the bills paid? Are the kids clothed and fed? Do what you want. Look, if your house is about to be foreclosed on, or your kids are down to crackers for dinner.... well, don't get a drone. If the bills are paid, and the kids are fed, take up whatever hobby you want.

Remind her that you are never too old to make a sandwhich.

Reactions: pomonabill220
It's true, I was like all into this for a few months and your wife comes along and says some stupid [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] like "aren't you like too old for this?"
My wife says the same thing to me but she tolerates it. She doesn't know that I want to add the spark to my collection.

Reactions: JxBx80

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31