drone drops, show your invention.

Reaction score
Would love to see what folks are using to attach objects to their drone, then fly to a destination and remotely drop.
my guess is most use a second tx, small battery pack and servo.
Say you wanted to drop a barbie doll on a parachute for your kids to catch, or maybe send that bait way out in the ocean current further than you can cast.
I, m sure there are some ingenious rigs people have and would love to see.

I'm curious also! I have yet to do so... but I definitely want to drop my fishing line as deep in the ocean as I can. Sure will beat wading out to my shoulders! My plan was to simply attach a small L shape to my camera gimbal guard and simply fly it out and then do a 180 and back away so it drops off. But an actual drone drop would work much better!

I'm curious also! I have yet to do so... but I definitely want to drop my fishing line as deep in the ocean as I can. Sure will beat wading out to my shoulders! My plan was to simply attach a small L shape to my camera gimbal guard and simply fly it out and then do a 180 and back away so it drops off. But an actual drone drop would work much better!
Drone Fishing

Would love to see what folks are using to attach objects to their drone, then fly to a destination and remotely drop.
my guess is most use a second tx, small battery pack and servo.
Say you wanted to drop a barbie doll on a parachute for your kids to catch, or maybe send that bait way out in the ocean current further than you can cast.
I, m sure there are some ingenious rigs people have and would love to see.

Have mine WIP, I hate using 2nd tx or opening the bird

My drone does that when I fly past the battery's critical level.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl