Drilled a hole tonight

I use a iPad Air (cellular version) to fly
but you can use a hot spot to the iPad
I think the larger screen gives better control of the App functions

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Dazzauk
It would have to be the right fit though, not sure if this will work or could be modified to...
9115519cc73b427de6d9eea0595ae97e.jpg

Reactions: Dazzauk
Ive just had a thought. I won't be able to connect my iPad to both my phone ( personal hotspot ) and the phantom at same time will I?

Ive just had a thought. I won't be able to connect my iPad to both my phone ( personal hotspot ) and the phantom at same time will I?

What an excellent question that I can't believe I haven't yet considered or seen asked here yet...

I've talked about tethering, seen discussions on it, and tethered for the sake of setting up the connection, but never tried both at the same time.

What about connection by Bluetooth?

What an excellent question that I can't believe I haven't yet considered or seen asked here yet...

I've talked about tethering, seen discussions on it, and tethered for the sake of setting up the connection, but never tried both at the same time.

What about connection by Bluetooth?

I think the only way to tether is to set a personal hotspot on the device which has cellular data and cellular connection / signal.

The device which doesn't i.e wi-if only iPad would have to connect to the personal hotspot and j believe wi-if is the only way. Thus. Eating you can't the. Connect to the phantom because the wi-if is already connected to the device with cellular data. Hmmmm

I think the only way to tether is to set a personal hotspot on the device which has cellular data and cellular connection / signal.

The device which doesn't i.e wi-if only iPad would have to connect to the personal hotspot and j believe wi-if is the only way. Thus. Eating you can't the. Connect to the phantom because the wi-if is already connected to the device with cellular data. Hmmmm

Maybe a search or a new thread?

figured it out will start new thread, sorry for the hijack :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164