Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by luc123321, Sep 25, 2016.
my phantom drift a bit and not sure why and also when i fly to 200meters it lose conection and rth
How do you orient your RC antennas?
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
You're kinda vague on your situation.
1. What model craft do you have?
2. What channel are you flying on? If running auto, try choosing custom ch#20 (it's usually one of the least busy) and then reduce the "transmission quality" to 4mbps.
3. Is this craft new, or did you buy it used?
4. If you bought it used, do you know the history of it?
5. Are you flying in town with lots of wifi interference?
6. Do you keep the antennas vertical, so they are parallel to the craft landing gear legs?
7. Are there any antenna modifications to the RC?
If your flying 200m at or close to directly overhead signal loss is common and expected. Both the AC and RC antennas being in the worst possible orientation to each other.
In a y shape