Downgrade firmware or not?

Sorry to crash this post with a noob question but I am in a bit of pickle and I am worried I will get the downgrade wrong.
I would just like for someone to confirm please that the downgrade process for the p3p is the same as the upgrade?
I put 1.9.6 on at the weekend and immediately my live video feed was terrible, huge amounts of interference and all channels had red spikes.
I tried 2 tablets and my note 4 and switched areas and it was exactly the same.
I downgraded the controller through the app and my video was instantly fixed but I assume its dangerous to not downgrade the p3p and the batteries as well.

I am FAA cert for commercial operations. To me, keeping the firmware up-to-date is the right choice from a professional standpoint. I just updated to 1.9.6 last night after a scary DISCONNECT at 3,600' feet with no RTH working. Somehow lucked it back home.

I am FAA cert for commercial operations. To me, keeping the firmware up-to-date is the right choice from a professional standpoint. I just updated to 1.9.6 last night after a scary DISCONNECT at 3,600' feet with no RTH working. Somehow lucked it back home.

Agreed but If I update then I lose my video feed due to interference. Its all a bit of live and learn for me as I am completely new to the dji world having only had a little parrot BB2 before the p3p. I think I will just be brave and try the upgrade process but with the old firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl