Does anyone try a range test for your new p4p? I did but totally disappointed><"

Imagine how much better you could have done with a fully charged battery at 100%, instead of only 99%! ;)

Thanks for the tip! actually the 1st time I came out with P4P, I found out the SD card was not plugged in after turning on the drone. :mad:

Thanks for the tip! actually the 1st time I came out with P4P, I found out the SD card was not plugged in after turning on the drone. :mad:
Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, after formatting the card in the aircraft, I have forgotten to turn on recording! Stuff happens! :rolleyes:

Also don’t forget those lucky dudes in the US with FCC mode have more power output from their Tx than us poor sods with the Tx in CE mode which switches automatically depending on the Tx GPS location....Gerrrr

Also don’t forget those lucky dudes in the US with FCC mode have more power output from their Tx than us poor sods with the Tx in CE mode which switches automatically depending on the Tx GPS location....Gerrrr
There is a fix for that, if you search around! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl