do you trust Banggood.com with DJI products?

They just canceled my order for the Dji car charger with no explanation

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Not sure about DJI specifically, but I just got a large order from them including my FPV system. I found their prices to be very good in the items I ordered and expedited shipping to be very reasonable at $15. I had several questions before and after the sale and they would always answer me overnight. I also ordered the wrong sma type for 1 of my antennas and they offered to send me out a replacement. I will order from them again for sure.

IrishSights said:

if you ordered when they were listed for 5$ I believe that's the reason. Plenty of people ordered them and they realized the pricing was wrong and they sent out messages saying they were out of stock and offered refunds or to put the money towards something else.

tupes said:
IrishSights said:

if you ordered when they were listed for 5$ I believe that's the reason. Plenty of people ordered them and they realized the pricing was wrong and they sent out messages saying they were out of stock and offered refunds or to put the money towards something else.

So what. When I ordered they said "In stock" and they charged my PayPal account. I don't trust them anymore.

For branded items they are not that cheap. I've used them lots for unbranded electronics including the FPV set up for my P2. Never had any issues with them, although i emailed them on Friday about a monitor and not heard back yet. Although they do have live chat which I could contact them on instantly if it was urgent.

They also mark down the value of good for customs forms. Not legit but really useful :)

prices are good- they do not false advertise- most of the product line is dollar store grade quality.

I will mention tht I made the mistake of placing an order back at the beginning of January- Chinese New Year insinuated itself in the process portion, and I finally received my order last week... so in some cases, be it back ordered or in conflict with National holidays, you can wait a LOOOOOOOONG time for your stuff.

But they will split orders if you want them to, so the in stock stuff comes straight out.

If your in a rush though, ordering from Asia is never a good idea. This isn't banggood specific, it's the same for any asia warehouse resellers.

The reason why I asked is because I ordered a Hubsan x4 107D FPV. It finally came DOA... It took a week to convince them that it was faulty and I agreed to send it back and they agreed to refund + refund of shipping cost.

At the time i was considering doing some sort of exchange for Phantom parts but I just got the refund. No refund of shipping cost :( what a bunch of liars.

Although I thought i was saving money. I actually am out $40 for the cost of shipping to China. A royal waste of time too

never good to hear that. How much pressure have you applied? I'd like to think from my experience so far that if i ever had to return something it would be sorted nice and easy. Obviously every company has bad spots, and unfortunately it takes a very good or very bad experience for people to spend time talking about it. For the thousands of people that shop with them everyday i suspect it's just an average transaction.

Not much pressure. I just follow up every day. Turns out they gave a bogus transaction number for the postage refund. seriously?! I even called paypal to confirm bogus number

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl