Do E300 motors work with stock ESCs?

Reaction score
I've got the FC40, which is a fancy name for the P1 with a camera, and I am curious as to whether the E300 motors will simply plug in and work properly, or is there some issue to be concerned with.

Thanks

The E300 motor is virtually identical to the Phantom motor. The selling point was better balance and quality control. It should work fine. The new E310 motor or 2312/960 supposedly requires a different ESC.

I'm very interested in this too, is this known to be a fact that the E300 motors will work with the stock ESC perfectly fine in the Phantom 1's?

If so, since the E300 motors come with some sort of plug connector, where could I get the other connector end to solder onto the ESC's to make connections and getting the motors spinning correctly, easy?

Thanks in advance for your help everyone.
Stach

I would remove the bullet connectors from the E300 motors and just solder them. If the wires are then too short, then just leave a bit of the wires from the old motors attached to the ESC to solder to. use heat shrink to cover the splice. Bullet connectors add weight and another point of failure.

Yes they work with the esc's on phantom 1 I am doing a 1.5 conversion and used the 300's gave her a test flight works fine . I probably will use the esc's that came with the motors (I know I lose the lights that's ok) .
As far as the 3.5 bullet connectors I am changing both my birds to use the connectors much easer to change a motor pull a motor or what have you .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl