Dji

Reaction score
We'll sent my p4p in for repairs and sent me some crazy quote so I replied you didn't see my dji care agreement in THE BOX of course they said they accidentally lost it so I been calling and online for 10 days waiting for the revised statement so I can pay I must say this by far the worst experience I've ever been in .so ordered this just to help my grandson learn to fly and keep from going crazy. It's sad that I can ordered something From China and get it before my repair is done.
b5a92fea0be39890baa76d50373b188b.jpg

Last edited:
We'll sent my p4p in for repairs and sent me some crazy quote so I replied you didn't see my dji care agreement in THE BOX of course they said they accidentally lost it so I been calling and online for 10 days waiting for the revised statement so I can pay I must say this by far the worst experience I've ever been in .so ordered this just to help my grandson learn to fly and keep from going crazy. It's sad that I can ordered something From China and get it before my repair is done.
b5a92fea0be39890baa76d50373b188b.jpg
Hmm, you experience is much different then the one I had last week sending mine in and I also had DJI Care and they simply asked for the agreement # for the Care policy and everything went smoothly..
Anyways enjoy your new copter and your replacement...

The Hubsan is a nice little quadcopter. I bought one for my brother and have nothing but good things to say about it. Hope you do to.
As far as DJI service goes..........time will tell.

Reactions: chefrd38
We'll sent my p4p in for repairs and sent me some crazy quote so I replied you didn't see my dji care agreement in THE BOX of course they said they accidentally lost it so I been calling and online for 10 days waiting for the revised statement so I can pay I must say this by far the worst experience
Generally speaking I've had good experiences with DJI warranty service, two times in the last year. However my Mavic aquired "gimbal-itus" 4wks ago, so I sent it in for warranty repair. They even sent me a prepaid shipping label after I sent them video showing them the craft wouldn't complete the startup self check. Keep in mind this craft has never been crashed, landed hard or accidentally dropped. It just started this out of the blue when I pulled it out to fly one day. They get the and assess the problem and quote me $315, or $79 for one of my refresh claims. What? Really? I'm not sure how they came to that conclusion, but I had to call them twice and send 3 emails over the course of 2wks until they finally reassessed the craft to realize it's flawless, no crash or physical damage. Overall I'm happy with DJI's service, and I still think DJI ROCKS, and nobody else is even close, so I'm tolerant of these little service warts, but it's a bit annoying with situations like this that should not have happened.

Based on this experience, this is how it's influence me:
1. I likely won't buy another refresh policy, because my previous warranty repair claims went well, and I didn't have a refresh policy. This experience tells me that having a refresh policy influences their decision making process, and it shouldn't.
2. I'll keep my Mavic for one year, until the end of the refresh policy. I have deemed the gimbal to be fragile, this problem came out of nowhere, for no cause. I can't trust it, as others are experiencing similar issues.

Hubsan is a good little quad but be careful around power lines. I had the h501s and it would lose connection occasionally when I flew near power lines. Hope DJI is able help you soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West