DJI Vision gimbal ... by DJI?!?

I've not seen anyone else quoting this, and it doesn't mention any sources or show anything official from DJI. Bearing in mind the interest in the Dronexpert and Rotorpixel gimbals to name but two I would think DJI would be silly not to develop something they could either sell as a retro-fit option or have available with new packages for people who want the all-in-one package of a Vision but with image stability.

hmja... thats the point :)

i'd rather buy an 1st party gimbal then an 3rd party....

Both have their plus points. One plus for the rotorpixel is that you can get a GoPro converter mount for it and use it on another aircraft if you have something other than the Vision or want to return the Vision to stock, sell it on, take the gimbal with you to your new "steed" :)

The zenmuse range has a great reputation, though, and they seem to be light, so a Vision zenmuse would likely be a very fine gimbal indeed with less impact on flight times than third party ones.

Certainly worth waiting a while to see if anything comes out from DJI if you're on the fence. By then you may well have a choice of 4 or 5 third party options plus a factory one. Good position to be in!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl