DJI shipping today to US customers

I place my order separate from batteries just in case. The P4 shipped not the batteries.

Ordered: 2016-03-03 01:19:48 (UTC)

Shipped from: ELLENWOOD, GA to Miami the 15th

Ship date:
Tue 3/15/2016

Scheduled delivery:
Thu 3/17/2016 by end of day

Hope the betteries come soon =(

I place my order separate from batteries just in case. The P4 shipped not the batteries.

Ordered: 2016-03-03 01:19:48 (UTC)

Shipped from: ELLENWOOD, GA to Miami the 15th

Ship date:
Tue 3/15/2016

Scheduled delivery:
Thu 3/17/2016 by end of day

Hope the betteries come soon =(

Swing by your local Apple store. They are not showing in stock but there are a lot of reports that they have them.

Swing by your local Apple store. They are not showing in stock but there are a lot of reports that they have them.

Can confirm. My apple store had plenty of batteries and spare props in stock - Walnut Street Store in Pittsburgh, PA for reference.

1 prop and 1 battery came out to ~$192 USD including tax.

Mines on the truck out for delivery. Wife decided to stay home and sign for it! :)

Mine is arriving to Pittsburgh late Friday...apparently it's being trucked from California and not flown. Lol. All of my order is arriving according to my notifications...we shall see on Friday!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4a71d5168d7dd7374080bc2263a8bd25.jpg

Arrived Friday at noon. Complete order!!! Now I just have to wait for the weather to break to fly it! GPC Wheeled Case arrives on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Out of curiosity.. If Apple is stocking these at their stores why would anyone order direct from DJI? You don't have to wait AND you have a place to retire it with if anything is wrong.

Out of curiosity.. If Apple is stocking these at their stores why would anyone order direct from DJI?
Not all Apple stores are selling batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl