DJI shipping today to US customers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know that many on this forum have been eagerly awaiting shipping notices for their Phantom 4's, especially with news that the Apple store has been shipping. I am happy to report that my order status just changed from preparing to shipped! My order time was 2016-03-01 19:10:47 (UTC) and I am located in the US. I have not been able to check where the order is shipping from yet since the tracking number has not yet registered in the FedEx system, but will update this thread as I have more info.

I hope that I and many others on this forum will have our Phantom 4's in hand soon!

Reactions: Santiego
My statuses have been showing "Prepare" for days now.

Hi all,

I know that many on this forum have been eagerly awaiting shipping notices for their Phantom 4's, especially with news that the Apple store has been shipping. I am happy to report that my order status just changed from preparing to shipped! My order time was 2016-03-01 19:10:47 (UTC) and I am located in the US. I have not been able to check where the order is shipping from yet since the tracking number has not yet registered in the FedEx system, but will update this thread as I have more info.

I hope that I and many others on this forum will have our Phantom 4's in hand soon!
Likely from Shenzhen>Hong Kong>Cincinnati sort hub, for Eastern US

Likely from Shenzhen>Hong Kong>Cincinnati sort hub, for Eastern US
My orders are showing the carrier as FedEx. That means they are coming from CA. Orders from China are always shipped via DHL.

You're probably in the second (or more) wave of shipments then. I ordered two within 10 minutes of them being available.

I wonder what that means in terms of timing.. I hear it's hard to cancel a DJI order.. I think if rather just go to an Apple Store tomorrow at this point..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You're probably in the second (or more) wave of shipments then. I ordered two within 10 minutes of them being available.

I ordered within minutes of the launch
2016 - 03-01 17:11:57 (UTC) used PayPal & received a payment success email in a short time.
I'm stuck at prepare

My orders are showing the carrier as FedEx. That means they are coming from CA. Orders from China are always shipped via DHL.
My last order from DJI shipped from China Fedex.
be21e13a5f99ffaa1373d4653309cd29.jpg

My last order from DJI shipped from China Fedex.
I just checked my last order from China and it came via FedEx too. Maybe they stopped using DHL?

I wonder what that means in terms of timing.. I hear it's hard to cancel a DJI order.. I think if rather just go to an Apple Store tomorrow at this point..

That's what I did. DJI told me mine wasn't shipping until around the 20th and I ordered about an hour after they went on sale. So I went to Apple.
I will say this though. DJI shipping from China is fast. 3 days to me in CA. It went to Nashville first. I posted a pic in this thread from my last DJI order.

DJI shipping from China is fast. 3 days to me in CA.
Very fast! I get shipments from China to PA in 3 business days. When orders come from CA, it usually takes 4-5 business days.

Hi all,

Ordered at 17:07 - Still at Prepare :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I am located in the US also and my status still shows pending.
Order Time: 2016-03-01 19:02:06 (UTC) bummer.
Still waiting.

I ordered on 3/2 at 21:29 and my status went from pending to prepare this morning....:)

I ordered on 3/2 at 21:29 and my status went from pending to prepare this morning....:)

I'm jealous now. You are in the US? Looks like they aren't going in order.

Just updated -

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Paypal
Total:
USD $1,399.00
Order Time: 2016-03-01 17:53:49 (UTC)
Shipping Address: David Durst, 85138, United States,
Shipping Status: Shipped
Shipping Company: FedEx
Tracking Number: 782xxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Santiego