Dji Phantom 4..... What software to edit with?????

Reaction score
Can anyone share what they believe to be the best application to edit footage with. I looking for a software I can use on my IPhone 7 plus to edit all my Phantom 4 footage with. Thanks for any replies!

Can anyone share what they believe to be the best application to edit footage with. I looking for a software I can use on my IPhone 7 plus to edit all my Phantom 4 footage with. Thanks for any replies!

I use Adobe Premiere on a PC laptop. Processing a high quality video takes forever!!! I’m also having issues with some files. Premiere claims they are corrupt, even though they play fine in windows media player.

Yeah... you know the DJI software is great for editing, I really like it, and the audio that that have is nice... but I’m not a fan of the DJI logo on my video.

So I upload to my computer and edit using Adobe Premier Pro as well. It’s muuuuh more expensive than an app on an iPhone so if you’re not willing to shell out the coin, you could probably find something for half or less of the cost in an app for your phone...

The OP is looking for software to edit their footage on an I-phone 7. I would first like to say that the vast majority of video is edited using a PC or Mac with sufficient "horsepower" to process 1080, 2K and possibly 4K. (3) free programs that will edit and produce great footage are Davinci resolve, hitfilm express and Filmora.

As for apps for your phone, check out this link.
Top 10 Best Video Editor for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch

Yeah... you know the DJI software is great for editing, I really like it, and the audio that that have is nice... but I’m not a fan of the DJI logo on my video.

So I upload to my computer and edit using Adobe Premier Pro as well. It’s muuuuh more expensive than an app on an iPhone so if you’re not willing to shell out the coin, you could probably find something for half or less of the cost in an app for your phone...

How do you render the movie? A short 2-minute clip was going to take me well over 10 hours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka