dji phantom 4 sending duplicate pictures to my phone

Reaction score
i have a question, i dont know if i am doing something wrong but every time i take pictures with my phantom 4 and they cache to my gallery on my galaxy note 4, it send duplicate photos and one is blurry so i have to go in and delete every photo that is blurry, is there a reason why this i happening??

thanks!!!

Are you shooting in DNG + JPG?

If so, the good image you're seeing is the JPG and the bad one is the DNG.. Actually, you're seeing a small JPG thumbnail that's embedded in the DNG image and not the DNG image itself. That's why the quality is poor.

You need a RAW file viewer to see the DNG image.

Reactions: hotashes

If so, the good image you're seeing is the JPG and the bad one is the DNG.. Actually, you're seeing a small JPG thumbnail that's embedded in the DNG image and not the DNG image itself. That's why the quality is poor.

With RAW can I do anything on Mac using iMovie? Thanks

U.K. Side pushing the Phantom 4. Peace

how do i figure out what i am shooting in??

You get to the shooting mode by tapping on the icon with the three little lines with the dots on them. It's located under the record button.

It's under 'Image Format'. You can choose RAW only JPEG only or JPG + RAW.

I don't know if iMovie on a Mac will work with RAW

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing