DJI Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced Gimbal Repair Kit

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal repair kit

IMG_6364.jpg
IMG_6370.jpg IMG_6375.jpg picisto-20151113165954-810806 (1).jpg IMG_6321.jpg IMG_6419.jpg IMG_6420.jpg IMG_6421.jpg IMG_6423.jpg

We have created a set of direct replacement gimbal parts for the DJI Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced. We re-engineered the original DJI parts specifically for our high-resolution 3D-printing process, so our parts are strong yet lightweight.

In the event of another crash, the arm will behave like the DJI-designed arms, becoming a sacrificial part in order to save the motors, motor shaft, and camera. This is the least expensive repair!

The parts are fabricated on industrial-grade 3D printers and are available in white or painted silver to match the DJI arms.

Kit includes:
  • Yaw arm
  • Roll arm
  • Yaw arm cover
  • Roll arm cover
  • Roll arm alignment tool

Each part is also available separately
  • Yaw arm: $35
  • Roll arm: $35
  • Yaw + Roll + Alignment tool: $70
  • Yaw + Roll + Yaw & Roll Covers + Alignment tool: $100

Visit www.fstop-labs.com to purchase!

If you need any support installing it, support will be offered via email, phone, video skype/google hangouts.

There are many installation videos available on youtube

Attachments

• IMG_6414.jpg
    IMG_6414.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,040
Last edited:
Reactions: W4RCHILD and dmiles
Should have put that into the post seems important :)

Our email is [email protected]; still setting up a way to buy them directly, right now, just send us an email of what you would like and we'll take it from there!

I use these all the time to repair cameras. You can't find a better product. Be sure to get their ribbon cable, u are going to need it.

Hi! I found this forum, because i have a trouble whith my gimball. I have crashed my JDI Phantom 3 Standard camera. I see on the photo ( Sneak peek! CNC Aluminum gimbal arms!) the arm. This arm have damaged, (spinned , oblique cca. 5 degrees from their position) . Is this arm same with my camera? If it is true, how can i buy this part?
DSC_0083 (Custom).JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl