DJI Phantom 3 Professional $550.00 (DJI Refurbished Unit)

Yeah I emailed them and finally got a response. He said hopefully next week they will go down again. I was ready to buy one but not for $700.

My name is Steve, i have a ton of drones and phantoms and very cool hobby stuff that i am selling, pretty cheap. This is ALL my own personal stuff, this is not a business or business website. . My brother in law helped me build this website bc i have gotten to a point where i just have way too much and since i am moving i need to sell some things. I have collected hobby stuff over the past 20 years.
Feel free to check out my website which is Steve Hobby . com. If you see anything that looks cool, you can email me or send an email to my brother in law who will reply. Everything i have is used, there is nothing new but most stuff is in pretty good shape unless i specified otherwise.

Mine arrived Thursday and it looks brand new. All the part we're wrapped like a new unit.

Anyone know how often the P3P refurbished goes on sale? Just a month ago they packaged it with a free battery now I see this it seems like they have a sale on it often. Looking to pick one up now & wondering if I should wait for another one of their deals

Anyone know how often the P3P refurbished goes on sale? Just a month ago they packaged it with a free battery now I see this it seems like they have a sale on it often. Looking to pick one up now & wondering if I should wait for another one of their deals
I believe someone mentioned that the seller hoped to get some for the lower price really soon. No telling when though.
The battery can be had for $49.97 if you get lucky and have a bestbuy or a target that will honor the GameStop sale price they have right now.

I believe someone mentioned that the seller hoped to get some for the lower price really soon. No telling when though.
The battery can be had for $49.97 if you get lucky and have a bestbuy or a target that will honor the GameStop sale price they have right now.

Ah sorry I didn't see the guy before asking about the lower price. But thanks for the tip on the battery I'll definitely look into it!

Yeah I am checking daily. He said hopefully they would drop it again this week.

Price is back to 550! I just ordered! Less than 100 left.

Reactions: crozzdog
Price is back to 550! I just ordered! Less than 100 left.

Haha there are probably hundreds left. When I bought mine back on Black Friday it said the same thing, less than 100. I think that is to just entice people to buy rather then save it to their wish list and it likely works! Just a wild guess but they probably jack the price when the stock gets limited rather then pulling the listing which costs them money in fees to put back up. Lots of sellers, mostly the Chinese do this all the time on eBay.

Yeah I'm sure you're right. But you never know. I hate missing a good deal so I figured I'd share.

Reactions: Numone
The seller is Drone-Nerds btw. This was just what I needed. The terrible range on the Standard was bugging me and I just can't justify twice the price for a Mavic. I'll pick up a mavic when they eventually come down in price.

The seller is Drone-Nerds btw. This was just what I needed. The terrible range on the Standard was bugging me and I just can't justify twice the price for a Mavic. I'll pick up a mavic when they eventually come down in price.
Yes, this is already known.

Reactions: HWCM
Ordered mine this morning. Was going to do a Standard but couldn't help myself.
Nice! Coming from a Standard I know you won't regret it. The P3's are great but the range on the Standard is pitiful.

Refurb P3P came. Much to my surprise old motor (W323 P3P model) P3P. That's a good thing in my opinion. But newer GL300C controller instead of the GL300B or A model (not so good or as preferred).

The P3P did look used and not 100% brand new as others have been reporting. Not bad and not dinged or scuffed but it was a bit dirty and you could tell it was opened up and refurbished. There was even a dirt outline where it looked like tape had been on the top but that wiped off. One of the gimbal cables were not tucked in between the camera and gimbal, some of the gold tape on the front legs are peeling off and the gimbal ribbon cable where it is glued
to the gimbal arm was halfway peeling off as well.

All in all looks good to me though, super happy about the old motors. I'll take it out for a spin in the next few days.

Reactions: Jesse_M
Yeah i would have had mine too but the thing requires a signature...They know people work right? i'm anxious to see if its old or new motors too...Maybe i go for a ride to pick it up...40min ride sucks though...

Refurb P3P came. Much to my surprise old motor (W323 P3P model) P3P. That's a good thing in my opinion. But newer GL300C controller instead of the GL300B or A model (not so good or as preferred).

The P3P did look used and not 100% brand new as others have been reporting. Not bad and not dinged or scuffed but it was a bit dirty and you could tell it was opened up and refurbished. There was even a dirt outline where it looked like tape had been on the top but that wiped off. One of the gimbal cables were not tucked in between the camera and gimbal, some of the gold tape on the front legs are peeling off and the gimbal ribbon cable where it is glued
to the gimbal arm was halfway peeling off as well.

All in all looks good to me though, super happy about the old motors. I'll take it out for a spin in the next few days.
Very nice that you are happy with it.

Maybe I am just a little too picky, but I would have mentioned something to the seller. I believe that a refurbished unit needs to be just like new. Maybe this one was one that they missed and didn't go through it? Just my 2 cents

Yeah i would have had mine too but the thing requires a signature...They know people work right? i'm anxious to see if its old or new motors too...Maybe i go for a ride to pick it up...40min ride sucks though...

Ya with FedEx I usually login to their site and redirect to a local Fedex store to hold for pick up. Super convienent. Buuuuuut this package wouldn't let me do that. I called FedEx a few days ago about it. They said the shipper has the option to allow that. I guess this place didn't mark that option for shipping. Maybe it costs more I dunno.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart