DJI Phantom 3 Professional $550.00 (DJI Refurbished Unit)

Some of those negative reviews don't give a warm and fuzzy feel to purchasing.

DJI's official eBay site has the Pro refurbs for $550.00.
DJI Phantom 3 Professional with 4K Video (DJI Refurbished Unit) | eBay

Thanks for finding this HWCM!

10 people pissed out of 1468 in the past 6 months isn't bad...I guess we'll see if I'll be #11 I just bought one...

wow, thats a heck of a deal. the camera alone sells for $350 at DJI's store. And refurbs have same warranty as new.

Thanks for bumping this to the top i almost missed it...

10 people pissed out of 1468 in the past 6 months isn't bad...I guess we'll see if I'll be #11 I just bought one...
Yea...agree percentage wise it's a low number, for sure. Hope it goes well for you.

Well, it's DJi selling them so it's warrantied through DJi. That's really the only reason I'd buy one that has been "refurbished".

If you're a distance flyer nothing beats the P3 platform in its ability to handle additional weight (battery mods) and the P3 is a simpler design (sensors only use more power).

DJi officially discontinued the P3 line so best you get'em while you can. The P4 (non pro) was discontinued as well.

Saw that while I was looking at their P3S for $349. Just wondered how you can tell that it is a "REAL" dji official store. Not listed in the dji site and I know there a lot of scams in the South FL are.

It's hard to know for sure if it's DJi but they at using DJi's logo and referring to themselves as DJi in their wording. I realize that's not a 100% indication they are who they say they are but I have to believe DJi wouldn't allow a seller to imitate them especially a seller that has sold thousands of these and other DJi items.

They sold ~70 P3P's in the last month, maybe more that's just ppl that left a positive review. The 1 neagtaive and 1 neutral reviews for the last month were not for P3P's.

The only time people feel the need to leave a review of anything is if it is negative. The have sold thousands upon thousands of these things with a small percentage of negative reviews.
I'm tempted to buy one just to sell. I could probably make $100.

Reactions: Digdat0
I just got (and flew) mine yesterday AND today :D
Mine was shipped from a "Certified DJI Dealer" in Miami (DroneNerds)...

EVERYTHING looked "un-touched brand new"... Not one mark or scratch on anything...
Charger had the protective plastic on it, battery had the plastic on it (and 0-charges), 8-props all had the plastic over the hubs = new...
I can only add that it was packaged EXACTLY like a brand new unit is (my first DJI was New)...
6-batteries worth of flights already and all was Fine and Dandy :sunglasses:

This is what it did yesterday and I haven't edited today's vids yet...
NO Music because I knew I'd get better video today (because the Sun was too low yesterday)...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The only time people feel the need to leave a review of anything is if it is negative. The have sold thousands upon thousands of these things with a small percentage of negative reviews.
I'm tempted to buy one just to sell. I could probably make $100.
In eBay's case, positive reviews are left as well. I only mentioned the negative ones because of things like a " legit dealer". I'm sure it's fine now that I see some have checked. Buy all you think you need. Free enterprise. ;)

Reactions: Royr1957 and KCadby
I am a new/first time DJI owner and I picked up a P3P from their store as well. I had the drone in my hands within 4 days. DroneNerds also threw in some stickers and a nice lanyard. I thought it was a great deal at $549.99

You found the right forum to use to learn as much as possible about your new P3P. Read up and ask questions. Most everyone here is willing to assist. This will decrease your chances of crashing or losing your new P3P.

Reactions: KCadby
I am really torn on this and would love some feedback. I am torn between a Mavic or this P3P for such an awesome price. I don't want my P3S any longer due to the range. I enjoy the P3 platform so I know I would be happy with the P3P. My case and batteries will swap over. I love the size of the Mavic but for my photography the camera isn't much different. I am just not sure I can stomach the price tag on the Mavic. Anything else I am forgetting here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen