dji goggles

Yes. You can connect them to the USB port on your remote controller in place of your mobile device.

Reactions: DKG13CC
The DJI Goggles come with a USB cable.

If you want to use the HDMI module, you'll need an adapter (I'm using this one). Here's what that setup looks like:

DJI-Goggles-HDMI-Cable-Connected.jpg

Last edited:
I don't fly with goggles/glasses most of the time.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Thanks msinger! I sure would to try them but I do like my big pad. Just need a brighter one! LOL The Air 2 is not very bright!

The DJI Goggles are large and in charge, but the picture inside is really nice. I haven't tried the Racing Edition yet. People are saying they are more comfy. I'd buy the Racing Edition if I didn't own them today. Plus, they could be used with other brands of drones that connect wirelessly.

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad

If you want to use the HDMI module, you'll need an adapter (I'm using this one). Here's what that setup looks like:

View attachment 93993
Wow you think I can find a adapter in NZ no,been trying,have just gone and done module change on p4s remote but have to work through usb,is any difference useing correct hdmi port if I get a adapter or you think goggles ok how set up useing the usb..yes great veiw now working,yes I got not much hair and find wearing a hat helps on the comfort side

USB is fine if you don't need to use a mobile device while flying. I prefer to connect them via HDMI so I can use my mobile device and so I don't have to switch between my mobile device and goggles (to ensure the height/distance is not restricted).

USB is fine if you don't need to use a mobile device while flying. I prefer to connect them via HDMI so I can use my mobile device and so I don't have to switch between my mobile device and goggles (to ensure the height/distance is not restricted).
Ah ok thanks not know of restriction,I did see a setting on the goggles saying display to device and to goggles at same time,was preferring to have both veiws (tab and googles)for myself and mate (spotter),I see if I can get it like that if not I get adapter, yes got a fright after fitting module and then cable to big :eek: I even ask at shop for this and had them stumped,,great advice thank you

I did see a setting on the goggles saying display to device and to goggles at same time,was preferring to have both veiws (tab and googles)for myself and mate (spotter)
That feature only works when connecting the goggles to the HDMI port on the remote controller.

The DJI Goggles are large and in charge, but the picture inside is really nice. I haven't tried the Racing Edition yet. People are saying they are more comfy. I'd buy the Racing Edition if I didn't own them today. Plus, they could be used with other brands of drones that connect wirelessly.
The RE goggles are very comfy, great looking and now I can use other craft, planes, heli, quads as long as they are Vtx @5.8ghz.

The current version of these includes an HDMI cable configured so you don’t need an adapter.

When using USB, they will allow control of the bird’s direction, but not altitude not forward or reverse movement.

Ahh. I have a P3S with aftermarket googles and it only allows for camera pitch movement. It does work really well though. Only cost me $40

View attachment 93993

I use something extremely identical on my Racing Edition set! LoL
d7e0604f027bef21b9c365450cf28140.jpg

I bought 2 cables that are 5 feet long, so you can put it out if the way. Mini one end and micro on the other, flexible and packs tight. Got them on Amazon for $6 each as I recall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga