DJI Go app won't connect to RC after updated to1.3.2

Hey there.

I updated my P3P and the controller firmware to 1.3.2, 2 weeks ago.

And since that... I can't connect my RC to DJI Go app. It says 'connect your aircraft'.

I updated P3P successfully. But the RC(GL300A)'s update was running more than 1 hour which is not normal so I just turned it off.

But when I check the TXT file in the sd card, it says 'update successful'.

So I tried to connect the DJI Go app and RC, but no answer. There is just 'how to connect' button. (my phone is Samsung Galaxy S6 edge)

But weird thing is, I totally can control the P3P without DJI Go app connection. (all the lights of P3P and RC indicate 'good to fly')

I can start the motors, fly it, take photos and videos by using the shoot/record button on the RC.

Just there's no connection between RC ~ App.

I've searched thousand pages about this and tried them, but still no work.

- tried to update RC again, but when I connect the sd card to RC, no answer.
- tried to update P3P again, but no answer. (because it's already updated successfully I guess)
- tried to use other 3 different USB connector, new sd card, new update file from DJI website, other laptop, no work.
- tried to connect RC and gimbal directly, no work.
- TXT file says 'update successful'
- deleted DJI Go app and reinstalled again, no work.
- set the USB debugging, no work.
- did factory reset my phone and tried it again, no work.
- tried friend's iPhone 6 in case it's about Android problem, but no work as well.

And some people say link again or do something in the app camera setting, but before that, I cannot launch the camera view in the app. There's only 'how to connect' button.

I've contacted to DJI support few times team but you know, they are useless.

Any suggestion? Just sending mine to them to fix is the only way?

Thanks for reading.

Not sure why what I did worked but it did finally work. So here is what I did:

Deleted dji go app off my ipad mini

Turned on the RC

Then turned on the bird

Then downloaded the app again

But this time instead of going back to the main page on my ipad to launch the app.............

I launched the app from the page that said the app had finished downloading..........it has a button next to it that says "open" and when I pushed that button and the app opened I had the option of opening the camera and then this allowed me to sync the RC to the P3P.

Gonna go out front in a bit and test fly.

GOOD LUCK!

!!! Cannot enter Camera View to relink RC after firmware upgrade !!!!

I have had no luck with the suggestions on this thread, have gone through hundreds of other threads, and spent nearly 4 days trying to resurrect my brick after the latest firmware upgrade. I have tried reformatting the USB card, installed a new usb card in the bird, changed cables, deleted and reinstalled the Go App, reboot everything, hard reset of the controller using a couple of different methods, reinstalled the aircraft firmware, etc. etc. but just cannot link the RC to the bird because I cannot enter the $$%**#!! DJI GO App, and get past the "How to Connect Screen". Tried this solution from the UK which worked for me, I hope it can help some others here:

Try to relink the RC/ to aircraft manually:

- Power on RC and craft;
- Press the C1 + C2 buttons on the back of the RC together and keep them both pressed;
- Press the video record button (on the left shoulder of the RC), and keep pressed as well;
- When it starts beeping release C1, C2 and the REC button, press the camera settings wheel (on the right shoulder of the RC);
- The linking mode is now activated: the RC shows a blue led and starts beeping;
- Press the link button on the aircraft within 1 minute (see the user manual for the location of the link button, its right beside a little red LED on the right side of the bird);
- When the RC shows a green led, and the beeping stops, the linking procedure has succeeded and the control link has been restored.

First time I entered DJI GO and relinked, the bird only ran for 5-10 seconds. Rebooted all devices and all good on the second try. Whew !!!

Reactions: Oso
!!! Cannot enter Camera View to relink RC after firmware upgrade !!!!

I have had no luck with the suggestions on this thread, have gone through hundreds of other threads, and spent nearly 4 days trying to resurrect my brick after the latest firmware upgrade. I have tried reformatting the USB card, installed a new usb card in the bird, changed cables, deleted and reinstalled the Go App, reboot everything, hard reset of the controller using a couple of different methods, reinstalled the aircraft firmware, etc. etc. but just cannot link the RC to the bird because I cannot enter the $$%**#!! DJI GO App, and get past the "How to Connect Screen". Tried this solution from the UK which worked for me, I hope it can help some others here:

Try to relink the RC/ to aircraft manually:

- Power on RC and craft;
- Press the C1 + C2 buttons on the back of the RC together and keep them both pressed;
- Press the video record button (on the left shoulder of the RC), and keep pressed as well;
- When it starts beeping release C1, C2 and the REC button, press the camera settings wheel (on the right shoulder of the RC);
- The linking mode is now activated: the RC shows a blue led and starts beeping;
- Press the link button on the aircraft within 1 minute (see the user manual for the location of the link button, its right beside a little red LED on the right side of the bird);
- When the RC shows a green led, and the beeping stops, the linking procedure has succeeded and the control link has been restored.

First time I entered DJI GO and relinked, the bird only ran for 5-10 seconds. Rebooted all devices and all good on the second try. Whew !!!
Welcome to the forum!

Such a bummer that you spent 4 days and hundreds of threads before finding the manual rebind process that we routinely share with people who can't access the app but need to relink. Especially after FW v1.11.20.

If you are interested, click here for some additional tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor