DJI Go app and iOS 9.0 problem

I'm very surprised that all those websites that offer the downgrade iOS 8.4.1 don't inform or remind the downloader to change the .zip/rar extension to the .IPSW extension?!
Probably because it is not uniform. Some get only an unzipped ipsw file (like me for example) and some get a zipped file (like you for example). It just depends on your OS and your systems settings.

Since it is relatively common to get either one or the other, I totally agree with you that it would make more sense to note that on all of those sites. I guess they must think that a large majority of ipsw file users are computer / gadget experts who can just figure stuff out quickly.

Cheers!

You mean like smashing the iPad into smithereens? Nah. It's like when I work on a crossword puzzle, if I don't get a clue right away or after a few minutes, I'll move onto the next or, put it down and come back to it later. Clearing the fog for awhile almost always renders a solution.

Computers are only as smart as the person that programmed them. And with them, there's always a logical explanation or solution.
Of course, but sometimes not knowing the path to follow can be more than just frustrating. My wife is a content marketer and she will often forget that everyone doesn't understand the ins and outs of web design, content curation, etc, so I will remind her to explain it so that a novice can grasp it, don't assume they know what step comes next no matter how mundane it seems to you.

These problems you guys are having with ios 9 are they post flight or are you having in flight issues as well. I have a real estate job to do and I have not flown sine the upgrade to ios 9. I would not want to have a crash while doing a aerial of someone's home

I have 8.3 but with 9.0 it's mixed reviews. Some people are reporting lag while other have no flight data.

These problems you guys are having with ios 9 are they post flight or are you having in flight issues as well. I have a real estate job to do and I have not flown sine the upgrade to ios 9. I would not want to have a crash while doing a aerial of someone's home
My problem with iOS 9.0 was serious video lag, occasional blackout, and vertical roll. Apple said they corrected the video issue in version iOS 9.01. However, hoping the issues were corrected, I saw NO difference with any of the issues. Some here in these forums have stated NO problems. However, I beg to differ seeing more and more posts stating there ARE issues/problems. Even Apple has allowed the signing of their 8.4.1 version to extend well beyond the usual few days after releasing the newest 9.01 version. That should tell you there are SERIOUS issues with it.

Fortunately, I was able with help from this forum to downgrade back to IOS 8.4.1 and flew a test flight today with no issues. I would be EXTREMELY unlikely to trust Apple with the newest version coming out next week with version iOS9.1

As big and as great as these two companies are providing such great products that they can't sync their products and provide us with safe and reliable products.

Last edited:
Download and went back to 8.4.1 from 9.0 until they get this figured out, I was getting very choppy video, even at 20 feet [emoji15] I did the DBS Mod and updated to ISO 9.0 a couple of days later and started noticing it, so I wanted to figure out if it was a DBS Mod issue or the ISO 9.0 firmware and it was definitely the 9.0 version.

My problem with iOS 9.0 was serious video lag, occasional blackout, and vertical roll. Apple said they corrected the video issue in version iOS 9.01. However, hoping the issues were corrected, I saw NO difference with any of the issues. Some here in these forums have stated NO problems. However, I beg to differ seeing more and more posts stating there ARE issues/problems. Even Apple has allowed the signing of their 8.4.1 version to extend well beyond the usual few days after releasing the newest 9.01 version. That should tell you there are SERIOUS issues with it.

Fortunately, I was able with help from this forum to downgrade back to IOS 8.4.1 and flew a test flight today with no issues. I would be EXTREMELY unlikely to trust Apple with the newest version coming out next week with version iOS9.1

As big and as great as these two companies are providing such great products that they can't sync their products and provide us with safe and reliable products.
I fully concur I had the same issues as Lone wolf and downgraded back to 8.4, issues all gone. I would not and did not trust 9. to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing